Back in a New York Doom!!! Karma will bite us on the bum.

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
Well, I hate to post this, but this team is going down. Forget whar Houston and Seattle did to us. Seriously. The Pats are headed for a bigger ass-whupping than Superbowl XX.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is starting. We're sooooo done. He will carve up the Patsies' "defence" with more vigour and accuracy than a top chef carves up a Thanksgiving turkey.

Brady will retire after the game, due to being beaten so badly by the awesome Jets' D, who will get pressure with their Four Horsemen of the Sackcopalypse.

Malcolm Butler will become known as "Toast" as he gets burned so badly, giving up 8,483 yards. Fitzpatrick will have an averageof twenty hours to get the ball off on each play. His own brilliance will mean that he doesn’t need it. However, Ryan is a loyal company man, so understands that the longer he takes to pick out a receiver, the more time the TV networks have to show ads...

So, forget today. Go and garden if you're in the South or just do something indoorsy in the North.

Jumping Jets - 254,000
Patsies - 0

All kidding aside, what's the outlook for Gronk? I know he made the trip but have you guys up there heard if he's expected to get regular reps, etc? I picked up Bennett in FF last week to cover for him and he did nada.

I have this doomed feeling. The Jets have been laying low just waiting for this game.

And now they are bringing back Ryan Fitzpatrick, who is due for a career game.

I really don't know if I can watch it.

One thing that I feel sure of is that when everybody KNOWS something is going to happen with the Pats then it is a certainty that thing will not happen.

Today, for instance, everybody KNOWS that Revis is terrible and will give up completions and TDs galore and Ryan Fitzpatrick is also terrible and will throw a ton of picks.

Revis has a great game and Fitz goes for 300 with zero picks. Two TDs for Marshall. Book it.

Pats lose and look lethargic in the process. We can't stop their inside running game because we don't have any linebackers except for Hightower.

Jets 31
Pats 13

Back