Best place to get Red Sox Tickets

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
The family and I had our visit to Boston bumped back to August. Bummed about the delay but happy to see that this means the Red Sox will be in town while we are there!

RedSox.com doesn't show tickets for sale past July yet ticket brokers do. What is your best recommendations for procuring tickets?

Thanks!

The family and I had our visit to Boston bumped back to August. Bummed about the delay but happy to see that this means the Red Sox will be in town while we are there!

RedSox.com doesn't show tickets for sale past July yet ticket brokers do. What is your best recommendations for procuring tickets?

Thanks!

The Sox will be releasing the rest of the season's tix shortly as Fenway is fully open now, that would be the cheapest, I think but I've used StubHub often for games and concerts. Prices vary depending on how far out it is and the demand for the game on the secondary market. I have gotten cheap ass seats on behind the Sox dugout on gameday before.

I'll see if I can find out when they are realising the rest of the tix. This is right in my wheelhouse as the Sox are one of my many other passions.

The Sox will be releasing the rest of the season's tix shortly as Fenway is fully open now, that would be the cheapest, I think but I've used StubHub often for games and concerts. Prices vary depending on how far out it is and the demand for the game on the secondary market. I have gotten cheap ass seats on behind the Sox dugout on gameday before.

I'll see if I can find out when they are realising the rest of the tix. This is right in my wheelhouse as the Sox are one of my many other passions.
Outstanding! Thank you.

Hopefully the Sox release more tix today!

Back