Brady 3rd for AFC MVP

pookie

Incompetent
Reaction score
Tom Terrific placed 3rd for MVP once all the votes were tallied. McNair and Cupcake Manning tied for first and will share the honor.

Here's the link

Interesting that he didn't make the Pro Bowl (lost to Green), but is still third on the MVP list. He's pretty good, I guess.

Priest Holmes or Jamal Lewis should have ranked higher.

pookie said:
McNair and Cupcake Manning tied for first and will share the honor.

That's cute. Now Stevie can put the MVP trophy next to his 1999 SB ring, you know, the only one he'll probably ever get. He looked real good on that completion to Ty Law back in Oct., which was, of course, returned for a TD. Hmm, maybe if the voters had any brain at all, they have considered, say, TY LAW for MVP?

And, of course, little crybaby Peyton can put HIS well earned MVP trophy next to his----oh, yeah, he hasn't really gotten anything before. And, gee, he was such an MVP against the Patriots on the 1st and goal sequence. Too bad, he had to blame his poor injured lineman for his ineptness. MVP my royal arse. He basicaly sucks. Yup, he throws for alot of yards. Woopdeedoo. WIN THE BIG ONE, OR ANY ONE, PEYTON!

Re: Re: Brady 3rd for AFC MVP

Steve1 said:
That's cute. Now Stevie can put the MVP trophy next to his 1999 SB ring, you know, the only one he'll probably ever get. He looked real good on that completion to Ty Law back in Oct., which was, of course, returned for a TD. Hmm, maybe if the voters had any brain at all, they have considered, say, TY LAW for MVP?

And, of course, little crybaby Peyton can put HIS well earned MVP trophy next to his----oh, yeah, he hasn't really gotten anything before. And, gee, he was such an MVP against the Patriots on the 1st and goal sequence. Too bad, he had to blame his poor injured lineman for his ineptness. MVP my royal arse. He basicaly sucks. Yup, he throws for alot of yards. Woopdeedoo. WIN THE BIG ONE, OR ANY ONE, PEYTON!

PREACH IT LIKE IT IS MY BORTHA!!!! CAN I GET AN AHMEN!!!!!!

First off, it's hard to argue against Manning. His numbers this year are great and the Colts look like maybe they can finally win a playoff game this year. As for McNair...what the hell? The Titans have won their last three games with Neil O'Donnell and Volek? Doesn't look like he's too important to that team.

As for Brady; the Pats have had many injuries this year and overcome all of them to a 14-2 record. The only player on the team I see as irreplaceable is Brady. Washington is hurt, bring in Warren and Klecko....Colvin is hurt, bring in Vrabel.....Vrabel is hurt, bring in Chatham...so on and so on!! If Brady missed any time I think this team would have been in SERIOUS TROUBLE. That said I can't argue with Manning...but McNair?????? Who votes for these things anyway?

How can Jamal Lewis be AFC Offensive player of the year, but get beaten out for MVP by 3 Quarterbacks?

Adam said:
How can Jamal Lewis be AFC Offensive player of the year, but get beaten out for MVP by 3 Quarterbacks?

That's a very good question Adam. The whole thing is a popularity contest.

Back