Bring that weak-azz sh!t to Denver?

yapperslap

Reaction score
Bring that weak-azz sh!t to Denver…

Oh please, oh please, oh please let the Steelers win…You azz in Denver NEXT WEEK! I can not imagine a easier road and better win to christen the new stadium in its first playoff game.

Brady will really know what disrespect is when he is hooker-slapped into the off season.

Enjoy your win fellas! :4321:

Re: Bring that weak-azz sh!t to Denver…

yapperslap said:
Oh please, oh please, oh please let the Steelers win…You azz in Denver NEXT WEEK! I can not imagine a easier road and better win to christen the new stadium in its first playoff game.

Brady will really know what disrespect is when he is hooker-slapped into the off season.

If Indy's our bitch, what does that make you?

Pray we don't come to Denver...

Re: Bring that weak-azz sh!t to Denver…

yapperslap said:

Someone is obviously drunk on Donkey milk. Whipe your chin! :4321:

Remember the goal post, my friend... the intentional safety. Now is when the games matter and I'm pretty sure that neither the Colts nor Donkeys are looking forward to playing the lowly Pats.

Mile High is no longer mile high. it's now stadium at 4,980 feet. Or something like that.

Mmmm… Let me get this straight, “pray” for the Pats to not come to Denver. Which would mean Pats go to Indy and give them an easy route to the AFC title game and would for sure put Denver one the road, AGAIN, at Indy, then Denver loses out on the easiest beat in the playoffs and Cincy comes to Denver, or should I say Pittsburg--the only team with a real shot to putting the AFC game in Denver would be out!

Mmmmm… ah no. Oh please, oh please, oh please let the Steelers win!

Dude you have been eating retard sandwiches again…

BS.....I'm praying you do...and that you play like champs..>)

pookie said:
Remember the goal post, my friend... the intentional safety. Now is when the games matter and I'm pretty sure that neither the Colts nor Donkeys are looking forward to playing the lowly Pats.

Mile High is no longer mile high. it's now stadium at 4,980 feet. Or something like that.

:D

pookie said:

I'd say 8-0 at home this season, Mile High has begun to roar once again. Not to mention the first home playoff game in Denver since the last Super Bowl. You don't know hostile until you been to Denver in the playoffs...Denver invented the 12th man pal!

ROFL

come on boys, you gonna let me have all the fun??

yapperslap said:
I'd say 8-0 at home this season, Mile High has begun to roar once again. Not to mention the first home playoff game in Denver since the last Super Bowl. You don't know hostile until you been to Denver in the playoffs...Denver invented the 12th man pal!

Hostility? Are you nuts going to throw batteries and other such projectiles at Pats fans that might attend. If so, then I'm so scared of the Denver hostilities. Plus those C and D batteries are soooo expensive. How do thugs afford them? Nothing like a D-Cell in the cranium to knock out a Pats fan in your stadium there with is his wife and kids. You sound like a Raider fan and that is not good.

pookie said:
Mile High is no longer mile high. it's now stadium at 4,980 feet. Or something like that. [/B]

Oh by the way, kiddo, that is 5,280 feet above sea-level.

1 mile = 5,280 feet...ah "Mile High"...WTF?

Actually I never, ever once gave any consideration to the idea that Denver was going to win a playoff game. Interesting and bizarre concept.

I'd say that if Pittsburgh wins tommorrow against the Bengals then not only will New England beat Denver they will then travel home for the AFC Championship game to host Pittsburgh after Peyton Manning does his annual playoff pissing in his pants.
...then what? A third straight super bowl victory defeating the Redskins by a field goal.

So either my visions are right, or this becomes my post for the "worst of 2006"

yapperslap said:

Can you say........

CHOKE:D

yapperslap said:

That's what I insinuated. Tounge in cheek.... Mile High is no longer. Perhaps you didn't get the joke kiddo. At several feet down don't you think that opposing teams would have an advantage? Hell, less oxygen needed, etc.

Thanks for calling me kiddo. I very much appreciate that.

yapperslap said:

Why do you even want to make it past the Pats? At least this way you'll go out with some dignity.

A third straight asswhoopin by the Colts is what you want?

Brian Levesque said:
Actually I never, ever once gave any consideration to the idea that Denver was going to win a playoff game. Interesting and bizarre concept.

I'd say that if Pittsburgh wins tommorrow against the Bengals then not only will New England beat Denver they will then travel home for the AFC Championship game to host Pittsburgh after Peyton Manning does his annual playoff pissing in his pants.
...then what? A third straight super bowl victory defeating the Redskins by a field goal.

So either my visions are right, or this becomes my post for the "worst of 2006"

"So either my visions are right, or this becomes my post for the "worst of 2006"

Laughing my phucking nutz off...Dude, is that a trick question...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

From the Invesco Field Site:

Facts & Figures

* 1.8 million square feet of space
* 530 TV monitors displayed throughout the stadium
* 85,000 Cubic Yards of Concrete
* 256 Miles of Post Tensioning Cable
* 2,100,000 Square Feet of Asphalt Paving
* 200,000 Pounds of aluminum
* 12,000 tons of structural steel
* 3,861,000 field work hours
* 12,000,000 pounds of reinforcing steel
* 130,000 bricks
* 1.6 million masonry blocks
* 1,500 plumbing fixtures
* 25,000 light fixtures
* The first row of Level 4 Suites is officially one mile (5,280 feet) above sea level.
* 560 concession stand points of sale.

So, unless they plan to PLAY the game on Level 4, the actual field is NOT one mile above sea level. Sheesh, must we explain EVERYTHING to this kid???
:rolleyes:

Back