Carson Palmer Is Better Than Tom Brady - PERIOD.

Mr. Assclown said:
He's more physically gifted (bigger, stronger, faster etc.), has a better football mind, and is more productive. He's also led his team to a better record than Tom Brady has, and he's only in his 3rd season.
As a matter of fact, right now I would say Carson Palmer is the 2nd best QB in the league behind only back-2-back MVP Peyton Manning.

And The Majority Of The Posters At IndyStar Agree With Me

hahah carson palmer please better then brady i dont think so. look palmer is a good QB, and trust me in know i live here in LA were he went 2 college in USC and seen him play all the imte. but 2 say he is better then brady is plain retarded serious.. how many superbowls does brady have? 3333333333333333333333 palmer 0000000000000000000000000000

Mr. Assclown said:
He's more physically gifted (bigger, stronger, faster etc.), has a better football mind, and is more productive. He's also led his team to a better record than Tom Brady has, and he's only in his 3rd season.
As a matter of fact, right now I would say Carson Palmer is the 2nd best QB in the league behind only back-2-back MVP Peyton Manning.

And The Majority Of The Posters At IndyStar Agree With Me

Well, Carson Palmer could be well on his way to as many Super Bowl wins as the great Mr. October has (he already has zero, just 0 more and he'll catch up with Mr. October's impressive total of zero)
:LOL: ROFL :LOL:

If the majority of posters at IndyStar agree, does that mean it's true? :confused:

Say it isn't so!

Back