Carson Palmer Is Better Than Tom Brady - PERIOD.

Mr. Assclown

Banned
Reaction score
Undefeatedville, NFL Population: Indianapolis Colt
He's more physically gifted (bigger, stronger, faster etc.), has a better football mind, and is more productive. He's also led his team to a better record than Tom Brady has, and he's only in his 3rd season.
As a matter of fact, right now I would say Carson Palmer is the 2nd best QB in the league behind only back-2-back MVP Peyton Manning.

And The Majority Of The Posters At IndyStar Agree With Me

Just because Carson Palmer torched your sorry ass defense, does not make him the "2nd" best QB in the league (behind Mr. Brady of course, that distinction belongs to Peyton Manning).

But hey, the morons at Indystar agree with you.........so it must be true. :huh:

Mr. Assclown said:
He's also led his team to a better record than Tom Brady has

Really? What's his record as a starter? What's his playoff record? How many rings does he have?

Oh you mean this regular season so far where he's 7-3 as opposed to Brady's 6-4. WHOA!!!!!

BTW it's already been well established that 95% of the posters on IndyStar (including yourself) are ****in idiots. :rolleyes:

Wow, this post is stupid even for a Colts troll.

No wonder you got AssClowned so quickly.

Get your head out of your ass once in a while, boy! You need some fresh air!

WU TANG CLAN IS BETTER THAN CARSON PALMER AND TOM BRADY HO NIGGAS

Mr. Assclown said:
He's more physically gifted (bigger, stronger, faster etc.), has a better football mind, and is more productive. He's also led his team to a better record than Tom Brady has, and he's only in his 3rd season.
As a matter of fact, right now I would say Carson Palmer is the 2nd best QB in the league behind only back-2-back MVP Peyton Manning.

And The Majority Of The Posters At IndyStar Agree With Me

So Palmer is better than Joe Montana too?

Hell, even Matt Cassel is better than Brady. Get in line buddy!

Palmer sucks

who torn his ACL?

Back