Cool seeing Crumpler score........

zeke mowatt

Reaction score
Made a heck of a nice catch that was called back on a holding call too.
Guy has been a beast blocking all year. Glad to see some balls thrown his way..................

Crump has been a great for this young team and the same goes for Fred Taylor! I think both knew they wouldnt get many passes thrown their way or a whole lot of playing time. You can tell they both want a ring and as far as im concerned those are the kind of players i want on the patriots. I dont want all these drama queens who only play for the money :wave:

One of the beat guys was Tweeting whilst re-watching the game, and he said in the first half alone, they ran directly behind Crumpler 10 times for 81 yards. That's phenomenal.
I love the word whilst. I need to incorporate that into my daily language.

Sorry. Crump is a beast!! Seriously the unsung hero of the season.

He has been all best blocker By far this season. BB was very Smart playing him next to Matt light. Brady don't have to worry to much about pressure coming from his Blindside.

He has been all best blocker By far this season. BB was very Smart playing him next to Matt light. Brady don't have to worry to much about pressure coming from his Blindside.

haha yeah Light needs all the help he can get when going against Freeney. Some games agaisnt the Indy and back when Taylor was with Miami Light would look like a turnstyle :Eason:

Back