D22 doesn't live in his Mom's basement....

pats-blue

Reaction score
...he lives in his Dad's...

SAN ANTONIO – San Antonio police are investigating the wounding of a man after his elderly father allegedly opened fire when the victim refused to stop drumming.

Police said the son, in his 50s, suffered a non-life threatening head wound early Friday while at the home the men share. Police said his 83-year-old father was detained on an aggravated assault charge.

Police said the son, who was grazed in the head, ran down the block to call for help.

...he lives in his Dad's...

"The 50 year old drummer was wearing leopard skin spandex miami dolphins gear with a life size dan marino blow up doll strapped to his penis mumbling something about tom brady, bob kraft and deceptacon optimus-prime being responsible for the gun shots...."

^
Yea, that sounds like Lee..

"The FAT, Balding 50 year old drummer was wearing leopard skin spandex miami dolphins gear with a life size dan marino blow up doll strapped to his penis mumbling something about tom brady, bob kraft and deceptacon optimus-prime being responsible for the gun shots...."

^

Fixed

"The 50 year old drummer was wearing leopard skin spandex miami dolphins gear with a life size dan marino blow up doll strapped to his penis mumbling something about tom brady, bob kraft and deceptacon optimus-prime being responsible for the gun shots...."

^

That is without a doubt the fvcking funniest 2 posts i have ever read in my life...I am literally pissing myself laughing so hard... I know I get on you PatrUS...but big props to you...thats fvcking awsome stuff !!! LMFAO!!!

That is without a doubt the fvcking funniest 2 posts i have ever read in my life...I am literally pissing myself laughing so hard... I know I get on you PatrUS...but big props to you...thats fvcking awsome stuff !!! LMFAO!!!

Why not address the issue of why your dumb dumb dvd site takes visa, check and paypal yet you say you think those things aren't secure over the intrawebz. So basically you're telling your customers to use something that you have not faith in and that you dont' trust. Poor business practice? Or total BS by you to get out of paying a $20 bet? I think it's pretty obvious.. I'm glad you're a Dolphins fan, good choice.. you're too much of a welching dumbass to be a Pats fan. Mr. somebody who thinks he's a rock star but is afraid to use a credit card... now that's funny.

Back