DarrylStingley 1 week

dchester

Snoop Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Argumentative, baiting, Acting the Fool. 1 Week.

I know that trolling is your thing but, I dunno, that's a pretty lame here on Pats Planet.

I'd pick a Steelers game but, then again, the Steelers don't mean shit to me. We all know that their shooting up in the 70s gave them more of an edge than SpyGate ever gave the Pats. Yet no one talks about how their titles in that era are all tainted.

Hell, that's just as big a story as their QB being a confirmed rapist.

The extent to which you're willing to whore yourself to defend an asshole and nitwit like Bill Polian is pretty fantastic.

Face it, Jaric. Your boy puts together teams that are really good but, for whatever reason, not good enough. If that's the measure of success for you, knock yourself out. In my book, losing is losing, whether you're in second place or 30th place.

Then again, you repeatedly defended one of the biggest douche bags, opportunists and hypocrites in America, Tony Dungy, just because, you know, he coached your team, so why should we be surprised?

Awesome. You call me a "phucking moron" and then say that I'm the hater.

Polian is a douche bag, he builds teams that are really good but not good enough and you don't want to hear it.

That's fine, but I'm sitting here laughing and smiling, and thinking about what a clown Polian is, and what a sell out you are for defending him.

Back