Dawson, do you love Mangini as much as these Browns fans?

You're talking about the sports city that epitomizes losing

WTF....? really?

"Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!!! I just jumped up and ran around the office! Of course everyone looked at me like i was nuts! Thank you Mr. Holmgren and Coach Mangini for putting egos aside and giving this a go and making things work! I have all the more respect for Holmgren now and am pumped to see these two great minds work together. Look out afc north there is a storm brewing on lake erie!!!!! Lets get it boys lets go to work!"

Actually, as I have said on here, I don't care for Mangina very much. However, I trust in Mike Holmgren. I think he is a legend and love the fact that they brought him in.

Pats fans obviously will bash Mangina a ton. Here is the thing though. If you watched the last four games we played this year, he took a bunch of guys who aren't all that talented and won some games. The first 8 games of this season were the worst football I have ever witnessed. I think they are heading in the right direction and this is a very important draft since we have some many solid picks. I am excited.

Back