Denver fans are more classless and disgusting than previously imagined...

MontanaBrady

Reaction score
This is disgusting, and frankly, I thought stuff like this was reserved exclusively for Raiders and Steelers fans, but I guess I was wrong.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rnGLHKPXra4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sadly, I am not surprised.

I always hate singling out an entire fan base for something that a small group did. Yes, this is ridiculous but I would bet money that you could find a story just like this from every single fanbase in any professional sport. Just add alcohol and watch people turn into assholes. I've been to a game in Denver fully decked out in Patriots gear. Didn't hear a word from anyone before, during, or after the game. That being said, two Denver fans did get into a fight with eachother.

All teams has fan like that. I met a few of them at patriots games. Classless fans who just want to start shit with people . I got accidentally hit in the back by one of them. Tell someone to get the f up the stairs.

I always hate singling out an entire fan base for something that a small group did. Yes, this is ridiculous but I would bet money that you could find a story just like this from every single fanbase in any professional sport. Just add alcohol and watch people turn into assholes. I've been to a game in Denver fully decked out in Patriots gear. Didn't hear a word from anyone before, during, or after the game. That being said, two Denver fans did get into a fight with eachother.

This

+1 rep

My wife and I had beer bottles thrown at us at a NYJ game in 2004 at the Old New Jersey Meadowlands. It was 2 young, underage college kids. We were literally the only Patriots fans in the section. It was very sad, and scary. The guy in front of us was with his kids and was irate because they almost got hit too. He gets up, turns around and starts yelling at them to the point where he said they're not even bothering anyone wtf

Good Jet fan telling bad Jet fan to GFY

That is disgusting, but I agree with those who say that all teams have fans like this.

I've only been to one game. It was a playoff game vs. the Ravens at LOS. I was so excited to finally be there. To be able to actually experience a live game.

But, before the game even started; a fight broke out two rows above me and I found myself wishing I was back at home with my 19 inch TV with rabbit ears.

The woman who started the fight was a fan of the Ravens and was so drunk she could barely walk when she was removed by security. There were a lot of other Raven fans around me, but none of them caused any problems.

It's just usually a case of where an idiot and alcohol should never meet.

Back