Did the Pats play the Jets like a fiddle?

I think the evidence points to the fact that the Jets were desperate to make a splash in this draft because they sucked up the off-season with all the people they lost. I think it's hysterical if even any of the rumours are true that the Jests were willing to part with a 2nd round pick to move up to the Lions spot. all because they thought the Patriots were going to move up there!:clap: Nice job Bill!!!!:thumb:

I think it's evident that the Jets played their picks like a "one pump chump" :hump: I think they were trying to rid themselves of the reputation of being the doormat for old danny boy Synder and had the "Boy we'll show everybody" mentality.

Meanwhile Billy B had a game plan even after his attempts to move up were rejected...Instead of putting alll our eggs in one basket we now have not only hopefully filled some voids (I think it would be unreasonable to think that the draft was a cure-all for all our problems) but also set ourselves up for a even better draft next year with even better prospects...

great job BB

:thumb:

I like it. That article makes the Jets and Bills out to be blubbering, panic stricken fools on draft day..... It may be true or false, but I like reading about their ineptness and keystone cops imitations.

More like the song (The Devil came Ga. by C Daniels) and once again the J.E.T.S had to leave the golden fiddle at the feet of BB, for a guy who seemed like he lost his mind at that J.E.T.s press conf. anouncing he would not be the J.E.T.S head coach, he sure had them scratching thier heads... With thier lack of depth to give up 2 first for a guy who may or may not pan out that was a major gamble, and made them seem even more clueless.. Yes J.E.T.S fans BB is crazy... (crazy like a fox:) ) And once again after a glimmer of hope the J.E.T.S fans will be resorted to this again this season :banghead: Oh well .......

Back