Divisional Rounds Predictions

cka203

GO COLTS!
Reaction score
FWIW, I'm going to list my predictions for this weekend's games. No scores (since I suck at that :D ), just who I think will win, and why.

I'd be interested in your predictions, so post-at-will! :D

NE/Denver - NE. I don't think Denver's running game will be very productive against your defense, which will force Jake to throw. 'Nuff said. :thumb:

Pitt/Indy - Indy. While Pitt's defense *may* impact Edge's running, I just don't think it'll make a difference. We have so many offensive weapons, if we need to abandon the running game, we can throw it to almost anyone and be successful. And I believe our defense can get to Big Ben, or at least make him hurry, thus potentially leading to turnovers. Plus, we're at home... we're rested and focused... and our crowd will definitely have an impact. Also, I just think we're a better team. :Homer:

Sea/Wash - I'm going with Seattle. Even though I don't think they're as good as their record indicates, I think Washington is a bit beat up and tired, whereas Seattle is rested and at home. Seattle's fans make it a tough place to play, and I think they may lose in the conference round, but I don't think Washington has what it takes right now.

Car/Chi - This may be the toughest to predict. Carolina's been up and down a bit, and Grossman is a rookie with very little game experience and NO playoff experience, but I like Chicago's chances. While Carolina has the experience and is a tough team, Chicago's at home, has a tenacious defense, and I think Grossman is a smart, poised and confident QB. And Lovie is a great coach. Go Bears!

Which, of course, would lead to the most anticipated matchup one could hope for... NE/Indy. :D

And Sea/Chi could be interesting, as well.

Your thoughts?

NE/DENVER = NE
INDY/PITT = NE
SEA/WASH = NE
CAR/CHI = NE

ok ok ok ....

NE/DENVER = NE
INDY/PITT = INDY
SEA/WASH = SEA
CAR/CHI = CAR

Back