Does Breeze secretly play for the Colts???

GOD

Reaction score
.... regains the lead by 2 points late in the game and he turns the ball over AGAIN for the 3rd time ....

:banghead:

I don't know which team worked harder to lose this one. I'm sure, the Colts got the L, but I think the Chargers were really trying harder to blow it.

If San Diego can beat up Manning as much as they did today, our front 7 surely can.

Yup! :D Thank me!! I'd hate to have to listen to Colt fans hold the "perfect season" thing over our heads ... hehe ... ;)

What a great weekend!

:D :D :D :D :D

Moebius said:
I don't know which team worked harder to lose this one. I'm sure, the Colts got the L, but I think the Chargers were really trying harder to blow it.

SUre seemed Breeze tried to anyways ... but hey, Colts lose in their house! Not only that, but I'm liking what I'm feeling of our chances if we head there in the playoffs and what our front 7 will do to Manning .... again. That nearly perfect team sure looks beatable now, finally someone got pressure on Manning. I like what I'm seeing.

:patriots: :patriots: :patriots: :patriots: :patriots:

GOD said:
Not only that, but I'm liking what I'm feeling of our chances if we head there in the playoffs and what our front 7 will do to Manning .... again. That nearly perfect team sure looks beatable now, finally someone got pressure on Manning. I like what I'm seeing.

I feel just the opposite. It's nice seeing the streak end and all, but the O-Line just got a HUGE wakeup call. I guarantee you they'll be a different team now. In some ways, it might have been better if they'd gone undefeated, then the wakeup call would be too late.

Moebius said:
I feel just the opposite. It's nice seeing the streak end and all, but the O-Line just got a HUGE wakeup call. I guarantee you they'll be a different team now. In some ways, it might have been better if they'd gone undefeated, then the wakeup call would be too late.

Nice post. May be the truth.

I hadn't thought of it that way.

Moebius said:

Look at the Colts schedule this year. How many powerhouse "front 7s" have they faced? Wake up call, Jake up call - a 3-4 front 7 the caliber of NE's (now healthy), their o-line doesn't worry me all that much. No team's does. Let's just hope to stay healthy. Seymour is back and ofcourse a force, Wilfork now showing to be a true 2 gapper, Bruschi back (that is huge) ...

... wow - I am watching Dungy speak right now and that man has serious CLASS! He did NOTHING but give ALL the credit to SD and made NO mention of poor performance, blown opportunites, etc. But then again, Dungy is always a class act.

GOD said:
Look at the Colts schedule this year. How many powerhouse "front 7s" have they faced? Wake up call, Jake up call - a 3-4 front 7 the caliber of NE's (now healthy), their o-line doesn't worry me all that much. No team's does. Let's just hope to stay healthy. Seymour is back and ofcourse a force, Wilfork now showing to be a true 2 gapper, Bruschi back (that is huge) ...

... wow - I am watching Dungy speak right now and that man has serious CLASS! He did NOTHING but give ALL the credit to SD and made NO mention of poor performance, blown opportunites, etc. But then again, Dungy is always a class act.

Tony is the classiest coach in the league. His team is a reflection of that. No excuses.

Peytonsbetter said:
Tony is the classiest coach in the league. His team is a reflection of that. No excuses.

Tony may be a classy coach, but I must say that I think he's one of the only ones in that orginazation that is classy...

Yup, Manning for sure is not classy for starters on that list. The icing on the cake was during that interview last season when he claimed how he should have had atleast 5 more passing touchdowns if not for dropped balls in the endzone. What an egomaniac putz! Stat boy ...

And lets not forget all the crying Polian does....or the little "Break his legs" comment aimed at Flutie...Yeah, a real classy organization...

Nice to know that God agrees with me.... :D

Back