Fantasy Football Players Needed

Skellington

Reaction score
At this point we still have 3 slots left in our Babalu Fantasy Football league. I have 3 coaches from last year who have not returned yet and their slots will be available on Monday if I haven't heard from them.

If you're interested in one of the available teams, please let me know and I'll put you on the list.

Thanx.:patriots!

I'll know for sure on Monday. That's the deadline that I made for the coaches from last year. If you could PM me an email address that I can use to invite you with, then I'll send you an invite as soon as a spot opens up.

Just an FYI that last year we charged $10/person with the money being donated to the Babalu fund. I forgot to put that part in the details.

I'll know for sure on Monday. That's the deadline that I made for the coaches from last year. If you could PM me an email address that I can use to invite you with, then I'll send you an invite as soon as a spot opens up.

Just an FYI that last year we charged $10/person with the money being donated to the Babalu fund. I forgot to put that part in the details.

I'm cool with that.

I've sent an invitation to Den-in-NH and we still have 2 spots left. Please let me know if anyone is interested before Thursday so I can get the invitation out to you and you can create your team before the draft happens next weekend.

If I don't get anyone else interested after Den, I'll close the league at 12 teams.

Yes, it's an auto-draft. With so many people and not knowing who was going to be in until this late, it was decided that an auto-draft is much easier.

You do have the opportunity to rank your players, though.

Back