Finally!

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
51ebc720f76b441896173aee7a68ee1e.jpg

08ed5d3fbe80d1d8a22af32ba3ab13c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's quite the pilgrimage, isn't it? My sister and brother-in-law and I went to the Hall yesterday, saw the Patty* and a bunch of new exhibits, and ate lunch at <i>CBScene.</i> All in all, a perfect day for Patriots fans! :) :patriotlogo:

It's quite the pilgrimage, isn't it? My sister and brother-in-law and I went to the Hall yesterday, saw the Patty* and a bunch of new exhibits, and ate lunch at <i>CBScene.</i> All in all, a perfect day for Patriots fans! :) :patriotlogo:

Did they run in the roadrace? I was all set to sign up until my wife decided to have our 4th of July party on the 3rd.

No selfies, that's the better half looking good as always. Yesterday was a visit to the holy grail to this Pats fan. I was like a kid in a candy store at the Pro Shop. Had lunch at Toby Keith's and finished it off with a visit to Bass Pro.

I am in awe of that stadium, going to have to put it on the bucket list for sure.

No selfies, that's the better half looking good as always. Yesterday was a visit to the holy grail to this Pats fan. I was like a kid in a candy store at the Pro Shop. Had lunch at Toby Keith's and finished it off with a visit to Bass Pro.

I am in awe of that stadium, going to have to put it on the bucket list for sure.

The country-farm boy in me likes Toby Keiths. Food is nothing great, imo, but the girls in their shorts mitigate nicely. Having lost a lot of weight I might even have a go at the bull next trip. Pray for me.

Glad you had a great day. And the better half? I'd say WAY better. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

The country-farm boy in me likes Toby Keiths. Food is nothing great, imo, but the girls in their shorts mitigate nicely. Having lost a lot of weight I might even have a go at the bull next trip. Pray for me.

Glad you had a great day. And the better half? I'd say WAY better. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

The Red Neck Hooters.

Glad you got a chance to make the pilgrimage. It's my Happy Place, but there are times when I take it for granted.

I hear ya BT, the food was good but nothing special but the gals in the shorts were worth the visit. Made a stop by Victoria Secrets because you know, the women never have enough undergarments. lol

Back