Fitzpatrick confirms he' the "em-effer" with video at link

HSanders

disgusted and pissed
Reaction score

Who knew the bad blood went back so far before Brady not landing in Miami? Fitzpatrick says he's told these stories many times before, but it's news to me. He was putting on a masterclass of petty resentment right under our noses for over a decade and I somehow never picked up on it. The lack of handshakes. Even the obligatory midfield pat-on-the-shoulder-pad, insincere "Stay healthy, buddy" thing.

That story about 2011 is especially telling. That stands out as one of the worst performances of the Dynasty Era Patriots. New England was leading 21-0 at one point. Just before the half, Brady threw a pick that set up a Buffalo field goal that made it 21-10. And in the 2nd half, the Pats drives went:

• Interception
  • Field goal
  • Punt
  • Interception
  • Interception (a pick-6)
  • Touchdown
Followed by Fitzpatrick engineering an 8-play, 70-yard drive for a game-winning field goal as time expired. Followed by Brady storming off the field at the Ralph in disgust. And even though Buffalo went 3-10 the rest of the way while the Pats went 13-3 (losing in the Super Bowl), that animosity never went away. So it's only natural that it would translate years down the road into Fitzpatrick getting Motherfucked.

Who knew the bad blood went back so far before Brady not landing in Miami? Fitzpatrick says he's told these stories many times before, but it's news to me. He was putting on a masterclass of petty resentment right under our noses for over a decade and I somehow never picked up on it. The lack of handshakes. Even the obligatory midfield pat-on-the-shoulder-pad, insincere "Stay healthy, buddy" thing.

That story about 2011 is especially telling. That stands out as one of the worst performances of the Dynasty Era Patriots. New England was leading 21-0 at one point. Just before the half, Brady threw a pick that set up a Buffalo field goal that made it 21-10. And in the 2nd half, the Pats drives went:

• Interception
  • Field goal
  • Punt
  • Interception
  • Interception (a pick-6)
  • Touchdown
Followed by Fitzpatrick engineering an 8-play, 70-yard drive for a game-winning field goal as time expired. Followed by Brady storming off the field at the Ralph in disgust. And even though Buffalo went 3-10 the rest of the way while the Pats went 13-3 (losing in the Super Bowl), that animosity never went away. So it's only natural that it would translate years down the road into Fitzpatrick getting Motherfucked.
Tom's performance in said debacle (as I vaguely remember it). might well have resulted in our (former) Tommy, mf-ing himself.

Cheers

Back