From a colts fan, there is only one thing left to do

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Win the whole dang thing. Seriously good game and anyone who says Brady isn’t s GOAT is blind or a hater. You’ll changed my mind as before I joined here I would hardly be rooting for the pats. I’ve actually been defending the patriots on Facebook as almost immediately a friend posted that “Brady cheated”, I asked for proof. He either deleted the post or blocked me from it.

Thanks!
Hanging around here has clearly been a plus for you :coffee:

(seriously, thanks!)

Win the whole dang thing. Seriously good game and anyone who says Brady isn’t s GOAT is blind or a hater. You’ll changed my mind as before I joined here I would hardly be rooting for the pats. I’ve actually been defending the patriots on Facebook as almost immediately a friend posted that “Brady cheated”, I asked for proof. He either deleted the post or blocked me from it.

Thanks man, the whole thing just seems surreal. I just told my son I'm glad he's still enjoying it all, and to take it all in, relish and enjoy it, because I doubt we'll ever see a run like this in the NFL ever, ever, again.

Thanks!
Hanging around here has clearly been a plus for you :coffee:

(seriously, thanks!)

Only team I will ever root against will be the bears but some packer super fans are starting to put them up there.

Thanks man, the whole thing just seems surreal. I just told my son I'm glad he's still enjoying it all, and to take it all in, relish and enjoy it, because I doubt we'll ever see a run like this in the NFL ever, ever, again.

Yeah, I doubt it either.

Back