Gabriel- what happened?

patswinagain

Reaction score
Sorry if I missd this somewhere but the receive who perhaps was soing the best, avery good blocker, good teammate and good endzone threat cut for a fumble or words to the public??

What happened? I used to have friends on the inside, knew Drew, Harlow, Rucci and Scotty in fact but what did Gabriel do to get a hair on Billy boy's butt to get cut? He could have done very well and kept improving, loved the game and so friendly and team oriented.

Gabriel was cut a couple of weeks after the home Jets loss...the game where he fumbled after a long completion. He didn't see the field for a couple of games after that and was finally let go. No reason was given other than he was fitting into the system.

hi

all i could figure is when the press asked him he said maybe tell you later. He may have been his best receiver but the others are "catching" on good. Wish Tom would stop throwing the ball at Watson's ankles but the receivers are really doing great.

Too bad Watson can't dive for the ball like other receivers.

The most ironic part is that, unless I am somehow confused, he was back with the Raiders after we cut him.

Back