Getting a little snow up there?

Re: Re: Re: 02703 ?

NoRespect said:
02703 -- the zip for Attleboro I believe. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is. But I was wondering what made bclaff type 02703. Especially since he's in the great town of North Attleboro - 02760!

Re: Re: Re: Re: 02703 ?

pookie said:
Yes, it is. But I was wondering what made bclaff type 02703. Especially since he's in the great town of North Attleboro - 02760!

Well, I'm sure it is like breasts. You've seen one you've seen them both. :jester:

Re: Re: Re: Re: 02703 ?

pookie said:

Pookie, you should be happy to know that North will be playing in the D3 Superbowl this Sunday after a 35-7 win over previously undefeated Plymouth North in the playoffs. This will be their 6th appearance in the Superbowl since 1993 (they've won 4 since 1993 and 6 overall).

Go Big Red!!!

dropKickMurphy said:
Pookie, you should be happy to know that North will be playing in the D3 Superbowl this Sunday after a 35-7 win over previously undefeated Plymouth North in the playoffs. This will be their 6th appearance in the Superbowl since 1993 (they've won 4 since 1993 and 6 overall).

YES!!

I also saw that we gave Attleboro their yearly Turkey Day spanking!! :spank: Thanks for the news DKM.

Cranston, RI.

Over 8" at my bro's in Cranston, near the Warwick line...... Nice!

My cah was buried this morning, but the snow's nice and fluffy - easily moved. How many years has it been since we had a good snow before Christmas?

Sunday's supposed to be partly cloudy and 32. A clear, crisp December afternoon . . . good Drew sacking weather . . .

I am right on the town line of North Attleboro and Attleboro.

Back