gfy nbc

groganfan

Troll killer
Reaction score
with this manufactured drama they're creating. i didn't hear any of this shit till nbc's coverage. espn didn't mention it, cbs didn't mention it. and about a two weeks ago that asswipe olbermann going back to the spygate well trying to get a cheap laugh. his ass isn't funny. going to boycott their halftime and pregame bullshit. a big FU to nbc.

with this manufactured drama they're creating. i didn't hear any of this shit till nbc's coverage. espn didn't mention it, cbs didn't mention it. and about a two weeks ago that asswipe olbermann going back to the spygate well trying to get a cheap laugh. his ass isn't funny. going to boycott their halftime and pregame bullshit. a big FU to nbc.

OLberman thinks he is So witty and funny and he is a TURD who will never get laid. I cannot STAND him I would completely kick his ass if I ever met him. Of course all I would have to do is give him one of my looks and he would CRy he is such a wussy assed POS.

Olberdouche is a moron. It doesn't matter what network he's on. He could never compete out on the field with world-class athletes and brilliant HOF coaches...hell, he couldn't compete with a 5th grade girls softball team. To counteract his feelings of insecurity... or whatever the hell his problem is, he overcompensates. He sits there in his comfortable little TV studio and talks trash. He is unusually petty and bitter for a man. It's very peculiar. He reminds me a lot of my super gossipy and jealous girlfriends. To add insult to injury, Olberdouche does not have a fundamental understanding of football. I have no idea why he even has the job in the first place. It's truly a mystery.

Back