Giants game - we're NOT doomed!

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
This is definitely NOT an attempt to trick the Karma Gods into smiting us with a loss.

The 2-8 Patriots start the Mother of all Comebacks against Danny De Vito and the Smurfs.

Mac Jones starts in a combo with Malik Cunningham, Bailey Zappe and Drake Maye.

Oh bollocks, don't mention Drake Maye. We don't want to tank!

The triple QB/sort of Wishbone thingy works to immense effect, as they pass and throw for a combined 666 yards.

De Vito throws to a well-covered WR, but the pass jams on to his helmet and is PICKED OFF by Kyle Dugger, who runs it back for six.

Rhamondre and Zeke destroy the pathetic Smurf D for 1,066* yards.

N'Keal Harry comes back and catches a Ball. No, he doesn't! That's just stupid.

The game is a total bloodbath, as the 2-8 Pats become the first 9-8 team to win the Superbowl.

Drake Maye is drafted by the Smurfs and becomes a crap version of Daniel Jones.

Caleb Williams goes #1 overall and refuses to talk to his teammates after they refuse to bow in front of him.

Final score - Pats 1,000,000
Giants - f*** you.

*Google the year 1066 in English history.

I am just outside our Nations Captial. Abe Lincoln says we are doomed. Thomas Jefferson says we are doomed. MLK says we are doomed.
I don't need to Google 1066 because I know that was the Battle of Hastings when the grandson of Rollo the Viking, William of the Norman's kicked some Brit ass all over the place.
Even William says we are doomed.
So, we don't need some wanker from across the pond telling us we are not doomed when we, the people of the United States, know that we are doomed.
Now, off I go to some other historical place and hope to be back in time to watch a little Jets ass kicking.

I am just outside our Nations Captial. Abe Lincoln says we are doomed. Thomas Jefferson says we are doomed. MLK says we are doomed.
I don't need to Google 1066 because I know that was the Battle of Hastings when the grandson of Rollo the Viking, William of the Norman's kicked some Brit ass all over the place.
Even William says we are doomed.
So, we don't need some wanker from across the pond telling us we are not doomed when we, the people of the United States, know that we are doomed.
Now, off I go to some other historical place and hope to be back in time to watch a little Jets ass kicking.
William was French, so his opinion doesn't count. The rest of your post is therefore deemed inadmissable. Coffee icon.

appreciate the effort G'cat.... but we are doomed... we used to pretend we are doomed. no more! back to the future... it's Rod Rust everywhere you look.

dooooooommmmmeeedddddd..... :coffee:

Stood by the Washington Monument looked up and there was what looked like a giant tear, were doomed.
The White House press office says we are not doomed.
That's all I have from DC. We will get the Patriots game on the DC Fox channel.

Stood by the Washington Monument looked up and there was what looked like a giant tear, were doomed.
The White House press office says we are not doomed.
That's all I have from DC. We will get the Patriots game on the DC Fox channel.
Since the Washington monument is a tall pointy thing, a tear from that is a troubling sign :coffee:

Back