Marony - 1 fumble - 43 yds - 3.3 YPC
Welker - 7 - 98 yds
Moss - 5 - 54 yds - 1 TD
Faulk - 4 - 34 yds - 1 TD
Watson or TE - 1 TD

Breeze - 31-45 - 398 yds 3 TDs - 1 Int
RB's - 25 - 185 yds 1 TDs
Defense 1 fumble recovery for TD

The 24th laughable Red Zone Brady offense and 27th worst Red Zone defense are done !!!

Lol so far the best prediction yet. Lol even better then any NFL analyst I've seen.

Saints going 19-0. Miami 72' dolphins are shitting themselves. I like it!

hoo boy... if you thought the Pats were pissed last week when they slugged the Jets, imagine how nasty it could get next week against a Fools team that they've ALREADY embarrassed once this season...

I fvcked up ... I knew the Patriots are frauds...but I had no idea they fvcking sucked this bad....and when Laurence Maroney is the best player on the field for the Patriots...you got some major problems...

anyone want to take the bet Colts and Saints would love to play the Patriots every week to secure a 16-0 season...

hoo boy... if you thought the Pats were pissed last week when they slugged the Jets, imagine how nasty it could get next week against a Fools team that they've ALREADY embarrassed once this season...

we dropped 10 balls & lost by a TD...the shittime FG doesnn't impress anyone...far from embarresing...I begg for BB* to put 9 in the box next week...

Didnt your dolphins lose to the saints as well? You come here to talk about the pats but you realize how bad the dolphins are? Your not going to see the playoffs for another 10 years.

Didnt your dolphins lose to the saints as well? You come here to talk about the pats but you realize how bad the dolphins are? Your not going to see the playoffs for another 10 years.

we played a great game against the Saints...we dominated & were winning till the end of the game...same as vs Colts...both games we lost on dropped passes...

22-38-298 - 1 TD - 3 Int - Breeze vs Dolphins
18-23-371 - 5 TD - 0 Int - Breeze vs Patsies

Games lost on excuses are still games lost. Whoopie, your team lost by less of a margin (AT HOME) than the Patriots did. They still lost. Period.

Could be worse....we coulda lost to the Bills.

ya know, those Saints are pretty damn good. They played the better game, something is not right with the Pats right now. I am sure they will work it out, but I am worried about the playoffs this year.

we played a great game against the Saints...we dominated & were winning till the end of the game...same as vs Colts...both games we lost on dropped passes...

You guys dominated and lost right? Just like we dominated the colts and lost? ok got it!

ya know, those Saints are pretty damn good. They played the better game, something is not right with the Pats right now. I am sure they will work it out, but I am worried about the playoffs this year.

I actually dont mind being the underdog. Less pressure to win. Just think of what the 07 giants did.

I actually dont mind being the underdog. Less pressure to win. Just think of what the 07 giants did.

Agreed, the season is far from over, hell th odds of the Pats not winning the division are low. Who really thinks the Phins are going to pass us? The jests? Please. The east is the Pats until Brady is retired, and likely until Bill does, unless an aberrant year like 08 happens. This Pats team is weak and I doubt it does mush in the post season, but looking at the team it is not on the decline, just retooling, while wining. A lot of rookies are learning the ropes. i se another SB in the next 2-3 years, with an outside chance this year. We got spoiled in the early part of the decade, and apparently a Cult of Bill developed, but things aren't perfect. oh wait I am being negative, i might get banned. :lame:

Brady - 24-47- 302 yds - 2 TD - 2 Ints
Marony - 1 fumble - 43 yds - 3.3 YPC
Welker - 7 - 98 yds
Moss - 5 - 54 yds - 1 TD
Faulk - 4 - 34 yds - 1 TD
Watson or TE - 1 TD

Breeze - 31-45 - 398 yds 3 TDs - 1 Int
RB's - 25 - 185 yds 1 TDs
Defense 1 fumble recovery for TD

The 24th laughable Red Zone Brady offense and 27th worst Red Zone defense are done !!!

Pats sucked last night.. they looked like Dan Marino in a playoff game... :)

Pats sucked last night.. they looked like Dan Marino in a playoff game... :)

Yep....Tom Brady had a chance last night to prove he was back...the only thing he could prove was that he was able to his a guy who hasn't been in football for 2 years square in the chest. Looks like Tommy Terrific is washed up. :spaghetti:

You know what's hilarious, Welcher? You were mocking NE for running roughshod over TB and CAR but when your own team played them, they were somewhat close games.

MIA is still 5-6. NE is still 7-4. And you'll always be a low-life, scumbag welching and possibly, mentally-disturbed individual.

Do you think the Saints/Colts get motivated a bit more to play the Pats, on a network night game.. or the pathetic laughing stock Dolphins? I'm thinking the motivation factor is a bit different. The dropped passes thing is a joke, you can't play the 'if' game like that... They kept saying how they wanted to validate themselves against the Pats and how DB wants to prove he's just as good as TB or PM etc... I'm sure the game plan is a tad different vs. the Dolphins QB of that moment.

All your stats show is that Breeze had a sucky game and still beat the Phins and he played great and beat the Pats. If you can't beat a team when the QB throws 3 INTs, you're really a sucky team... i.e. Dolphins.

Yep....Tom Brady had a chance last night to prove he was back...the only thing he could prove was that he was able to his a guy who hasn't been in football for 2 years square in the chest. Looks like Tommy Terrific is washed up. :spaghetti:

I'm sure the Browns would want him then. That's where all washed up players and community college dropouts go.

Back