Gronk's Mental Toughness

sprocketboy

Surrounded by Donkey Fans
Reaction score
It appears that Rob Gronkowski practices his mental toughness by not eating the entire six-pound pie on Thanksgiving.

Link

This guy cracks me up. :toast:

Baa™

It appears that Rob Gronkowski practices his mental toughness by not eating the entire six-pound pie on Thanksgiving.

Link

This guy cracks me up. :toast:

They ought to ask him fewer football questions. Even he is indoctrinated into giving Belichick Approved Answers™. Give him room to roam. :)

agreed blantyr...it's so obvious how hard he tries to stay "belichick approved" and sounds completely different in tone when talking about crushing pies.

They ought to ask him fewer football questions. Even he is indoctrinated into giving Belichick Approved Answers™. Give him room to roam. :)

agreed blantyr...it's so obvious how hard he tries to stay "belichick approved" and sounds completely different in tone when talking about crushing pies.

I was thinking along the same lines while I was watching the video ... this guy is acting like a leashed dog who is walking with his owner toward the off-leash dog park. When my dog is in that situation, he has a hard time not straining against his collar to get there quicker.

Back