John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
You're welcome in advance.

:)

Facebook Memory from 7 years ago today:

"Buns on women and men are an abomination."

Absolutely unnecessary addendum to the memory. 😂

"I can probably nowadays make an exception for Samarai.

Doesn't matter if it's for style or convenience, just freaking no.

What's the problem with a ponytail?

Used to be a saying back in the day, "Friends don't let friends get haircuts".

That kinda lost its meaning when "Haircut" became a code word for sex. :)

The "Friends don't let friends...." thing fully applies to buns and mullets.

I mean, come on now.

The only human beings in history a hair in bun looks, not only good on, but epic badass is a Samarai."

konstantinos-skenteridis-firesamurai-kingkostas2014.jpg

*Hit "Subscribe" and follow for a 24/7/365 Incessant stream of life hacks.

Extremely long stories of an epic nature and significance with abundant connections and wicked detours and tangents coming full circle to the point are guaranteed with every helpful life hack or your money back.

Patreon paid special members have a 16 tiered choice of plans from A Little Extra to Insane Depth to the top tier, Quantum Pan Dimensional Hyper Intelligence Powered Probablity Drive wisdom and the existence bending question to the answer of the failed question of Life, The Universe and Everything, "42".

Little white mice available at extra charge.

Tier 16 is the tier that will escape even Dark Helmet at Ludacris Speed and with a complimentary evening at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe as full Enlightenment of the nature of the universe ends this one to be replaced by one even more incomprehensible.

A spectacular view of the the ending of all of existence and the birth of the new universe with fireworks at midnight on the Esplanade as the Boston Pops deliver the epically powerful sounds of the "1812 Overture" is complimentary, on the house.

View: https://youtu.be/ygE01sOhzz0

View: https://youtu.be/zlbCakDfXfE

Free lifetime subscription to the first ten subscribers who know where to get the best "Haircut".*

*Terms and Conditions (Fine Print)

The quality of the "Haircut" will be determined by in person assessment of a trained professional whose qualifications and references are available upon request.

Signed Terms of Service and liability waivers required prior to assessment by all involved parties required.*

😂

Last edited:
Whut?

I think this might belong in the WTF? thread but I could be wrong.

Back