Happy Birthday Peg !!!!!!!

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
Happy 23 rd birthday Peg :D .I hope your day is special and full of great things and you have the chance to relax a bit.WOOHOO ! I was the first to get to wish ya a happy,happy, B-day or as Lucky would say,a hoppy,hoppy, birthday.

Happy Birthday you old gal... gosh... I'm only what, six years older than you!!!

Sorry I haven't been around folks... after spending two weeks on vacation, I came back and went right back to work. (They moved my classroom to a new building so I'm still unpacking.) Now that the regular season is upon us, I'll be back in a normal routine (too bad it includes work!) and hopefully can be by to post on a regular basis.

PS.. They let us park anywhere we wanted at this last game!

Well uh, I dont know you but happy B-day Peg! And what better would be better then a B-day present that includes Pats smashing the Jills? hehehehehe.....o:)

Thanks for the well-wishes! :)
Just to clarify my "real" age, though--I am not celebrating my 23rd birthday... I am actually celebrating my 9th annual 30th birthday! LOL!! ;)
Seriously though, it doesn't bother me a bit to be 39... I am not getting older, I am simply getting better! :thumb:

I celebrated Sister-Of-Peg's birthday with her yesterday & I am looking forward to my own day of R & R now... :)
It occurs to me that I must have just missed IG_IG's birthday, as he is a fellow Virgoian... So, happy belated 40th, It'sGood! I heard that "your" HBO special will be aired on September 16th. Look forward to seeing you "in action!" :D

Thanks again for the birthday wishes and the funny birthday jingles that I received via private messaging! :rolleyes:
You all rock!! :)
BTW, B.P.--I can't tell you what I will wish for when I blow out my candles, but you are on the right track! ;)
My favorite birthday present so far is my new Ted Johnson game-day jersey that my Honey gave me last weekend! Woo-hoo!! (Now if I could just figure out how to post those photos of T.J. & myself...)

SO, IS EVERYBODY READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?! :)

Happy Birthday to our favorite Planeteer. ROCK ON !!!

joephoto said:
Happy Birthday to our favorite Planeteer. ROCK ON !!!
Thank you, Buddy! :)
I love you, man! -Peg :)
See you at the home opener, against the Jets!... Don't worry-- we'll whoop the Jets, too! Rock on, my favorite photographic fellow Pats fan! :)

Peg said:

See you at the home opener, against the Jets!... Don't worry-- we'll whoop the Jets, too!

If you guys want to try to hook up again, let me know... they let us park anywhere we wanted this last game...
:toast:

bruschifan1 said:
If you guys want to try to hook up again, let me know... they let us park anywhere we wanted this last game...
:toast:

Hey, BF1--
We will DEFINITELY try to hook up with you at the home opener against the Jets!!!... We'll try to meet you at "Zip's Tail Gate Spot"!!! There will be several of us Patriot Planet People there!!... :)
Glad to hear that they will let us park where we want to, this time. I think that we will be there very shortly after 9am, as Bideau has told us that we MUST be at his house by 9am, at the latest!!... -Peg :)

Back