Happy Birthday tomorrow D22

If they do leave Revis on Wayne (I think Wayne will still get some catches) and double Clark then Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie will come up big just like they have all season.

And we can run the ball effectively when we do hand it off, it's just the Colts don't try to run the ball, Addai doesn't get that many carries so he doesn't have the stats, he is effective when he does get it though.

Addai has a shoulder injury. Dunno how effective he will be.

If they do leave Revis on Wayne (I think Wayne will still get some catches) and double Clark then Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie will come up big just like they have all season.

And we can run the ball effectively when we do hand it off, it's just the Colts don't try to run the ball, Addai doesn't get that many carries so he doesn't have the stats, he is effective when he does get it though.

Great Win & Congrats Colts fan...and my hats off to rookie Snchez and the Jets for playing a heck of a game...as a Dolphin Fan the Jets are the only team i need to worry about next year and possiblythe 3-5 seasons down the road..

Great Win & Congrats Colts fan...and my hats off to rookie Snchez and the Jets for playing a heck of a game...as a Dolphin Fan the Jets are the only team i need to worry about next year and possiblythe 3-5 seasons down the road..

So does this mean the three decade rebuilding period is finally over? Dolphins are #2 in your power rankings already? Congrats.. you should have a parade in your basement.. dress your cat up as a float.

Back