Heart And Soul

star12

Reaction score
Where is the heart and soul of this team? I know milloy was the heart of the d fence..But they just cant think he was the only heart and soul of the team..Each individual is the heart and soul of the team..Yes losing milloy was a blow..But sulking about it is not going to change that fact..I love my patriots with all my heart..But as a pats fan I couldnt finish watching that game it broke my heart to see them self destruct it was to painful..Its up to them to get there hearts back in this game..If they dont bounce out of this it is goin to be one long season.I dont want to see them self destuct for 16 weeks.The only one who I thought showed heart was kevin faulk..the rest of the team were duds.If they are not gonna put there hearts back into winning and just roll over then dont play the sport no more..I thought playing football was bout for the love of the game??But in fact its a business just like any other sport..Players come and go players make friends and times change they move on...All i see is the money winning out and not the love for the game...I will be a Pats fan win or lose ..But if we lose i want it to be because we played our hearts out and gave it 100% not like the bills game..Lack of heart lack of effort and all the dumb mistakes..I will always be a Pats fan till the day i die.. So i hope we get the heart back for the eagles next week.. SO IF YOU PLAYERS READ THIS ITS TIME TO GET THE HEART BACK FROM ALL OF YOU AND GIVE IT 100% NOTHING LESS. PATRIOTS PRIDE 4 EVER!!~

star12 said:
Where is the heart and soul of this team? I know milloy was the heart of the d fence..But they just cant think he was the only heart and soul of the team..Each individual is the heart and soul of the team..Yes losing milloy was a blow..But sulking about it is not going to change that fact..I love my patriots with all my heart..But as a pats fan I couldnt finish watching that game it broke my heart to see them self destruct it was to painful..Its up to them to get there hearts back in this game..If they dont bounce out of this it is goin to be one long season.I dont want to see them self destuct for 16 weeks.The only one who I thought showed heart was kevin faulk..the rest of the team were duds.If they are not gonna put there hearts back into winning and just roll over then dont play the sport no more..I thought playing football was bout for the love of the game??But in fact its a business just like any other sport..Players come and go players make friends and times change they move on...All i see is the money winning out and not the love for the game...I will be a Pats fan win or lose ..But if we lose i want it to be because we played our hearts out and gave it 100% not like the bills game..Lack of heart lack of effort and all the dumb mistakes..I will always be a Pats fan till the day i die.. So i hope we get the heart back for the eagles next week.. SO IF YOU PLAYERS READ THIS ITS TIME TO GET THE HEART BACK FROM ALL OF YOU AND GIVE IT 100% NOTHING LESS. PATRIOTS PRIDE 4 EVER!!~

Ya! You tell 'em lady!

They all need to take a lap!!!! And Bledsoe too.... he needs to take a lap too, just because.

:)

Yeah, thats it. You tell them Star!

Give me a lap too, and while your at it drop down and GIVE ME TWENTY!

There. feel better now.

p.s. Star - once a diehard, always a diehard!

Back