Hello

shuggz said:
Hi Peg, thanks for the welcome...

Boy oh boy you like to talk :D ... lol joke.

Yeh IMO Heritage is interesting too and btw its a good thing that you take after your welsh/Irish side of your family because nobody likes the French :D

I think Heritage is interesting because I am actually related to Tom Jones and Donny Osman (sp?) - Tom Jones is my grandmother's cousin and Ive only just found out that I am related to Donny because he rang up Tom because he had only just found out that their mum's are related somehow...?
Uh, Sweet Pea--
CLEARLY, you are indeed a "newbie" here if ya didn't know that I "like to talk"!!!!.... :D
Just don't call me a "chatty cathy", K?!... ;)
I believe that the correct terminology to describe my verbose tendencies would be "Pegesque" in quality/quantity!... Yeah, yeah, that's it!!!... :D
By the way, has anyone ever accused you of "Welching on a debt"??... Just curious, as I understand that it is considered to be a derogatory reflection upon our ancestors... Personally, I have never reneged on a debt and I've had a couple of times where I bet a fishing lure (another one of my "signatory things"...); where I was actually correct, but I couldn't convince this attorney friend of mine that I was right... So, I ended up givin' him a lure in both incidences... Hey--Maybe "Welching" on a debt really means paying a debt that you really don't owe?!... :D Anyways--the guy was ENGLISH and you know what they say about the English... :eek:
Oh, yeah--they don't say ANYTHING about the English, 'cuz they're so BORING!!!... LOL!!!... :D
(No offense, Oed!) ;)

Everyone hates the French? Sacre Bleu! Pardonnez moi, monsuier, mais avez vous une porc-a-pic coince entre les fesses?

Oh, wait. You're right about that. Carry on.

Back