Hernandez returns to practice...

ROFL, I did not say anything about an advantage either way....

:huh:

If you were smoke screening, wouldnt you make it seem like he is not going to play and then he plays? It would really do nothing but help them to think he is playing and he does not play, that just makes it easier on them.

So your position is that the part in bold does not say anything about an advantage either way.

If it was so important, hell just say the entire team is hurt every week, that way they could not plan for anyone...

Two things.

First the new injury reports are limited to describing some one's participation level in practice. So BB would have to lie about that to do what you suggest. He could do it, but if he claimed everyone one on the team was "limited" or less for the report, he'd draw the attention of the NFL and they'd find out that he had lied.

Second.

The question was not can you confuse any team as to who is playing this week. The question is in response to your comment.

"It would really do nothing but help them to think he is playing and he does not play"​

I have seen plenty of players held of practice...the fact that he was not, is a sign that he is better....if he wasn't he would flat out not be at practice...I think this is what everyone is saying, including me..

No, look again at the practice report.

Wed DNP, Thursday and Friday "Limited".

If he walked onto the field both days and did nothing else he would qualify as "limited".

He may be perfectly fine to walk onto the field, that says nothing about is he ready to play.

Or he could be perfectly healthy and BB is messin with Denver's head to make them hope he won't play.

We have no idea based on the publicly available information.

.If we win or lose sunday it will not be because the Bronco's watched anymore or less film on Hernandez.

OK so you're saying that the only preparation the Broncos will do to prepare for this game is "watch film".

They won't craft a game plan, teach the players that game plan, have the players practice that game plan. Nope, just film.

Oh and guess what....you have no earthly idea what Denver looks at and does not look at, so lets stop pretending that you do.

I think it's pretty well established what the basic elements are for any NFL team preparing for an opponent.

They get a "scouting report" that provides info on the other team.

The coaches distill this and come up with a game plan to attack the other team

They players are given the game plan.

Then players practice the game plan.

The details regarding how and what is done within these constraints is moot.

My entire point form the get go was to point out how wrong this statement was.

"It would really do nothing but help them to think he is playing and he does not play"​

If you can get the opponent to spend time working on something you are not going to do, that's time wasted. Since they only have 144 hours, any time wasted can be a help.

Back