holy crap...

Brownfan80

Dad of 7, still love the Pats!
Reaction score
I am totally nervous for this game! The regular season leaves me hopeful and confident, but the recent playoff results for Tom have put this nagging doubt and worry into my head. I've got butterflies in my stomach. Hoo boy, here we go. Anyone else feeling wound up as hell for this game?
Posted via Mobile Device

I am totally nervous for this game! The regular season leaves me hopeful and confident, but the recent playoff results for Tom have put this nagging doubt and worry into my head. I've got butterflies in my stomach. Hoo boy, here we go. Anyone else feeling wound up as hell for this game?
Posted via Mobile Device

Me 2, I think Rex is siking me out

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3-eavMSBnk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3-eavMSBnk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Jets had a moving pre-game pep talk!!! Wtf! Lol why am I so geeked!?
Posted via Mobile Device

The fans at the stadium should all chant "feet feet feet" everytime the pats score!
Posted via Mobile Device

Just turrned it off with the turnover on downs.

I've seen enough.

Third playoff game in a row the Pats think they can just show up and win.

The defense showed Up today. the Offense looked like crap for most of the game. I thought the pats had a chance when they got it to 3 points. but sanchez marched them down the field and Holmes made another sick catch to end the game.

I was nervous too going in to the game. Obviously it was a shitty turn out. Brady's interception had :huh: trying to figure out who he was throwing that to. I think if that didn't happen it would of been a different game. So I guess it's go Steelers now? Oh man shoot me lol

Just before tehy turned it over on downs...Brady was runbning around for like 10 seconds looking for a receiver.

There was one wide open on the right sideline, didn't see who it was...I turned off the TV before I threw something through it.

Back