Homefront Cares Decade of Dominance Fund Raiser

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
The amazing Pikes Peak Pats Fan Club of Colorado is doing a fund raiser to support military families. This Decade of Dominance work of art is up for grabs. If you want tickets let me know and we will work out the details of payment. I am heading down to CO Springs to watch the game with them this weekend and will send you your ticket numbers for the Nov. 30 drawing.

Here is a note from Anne Stone the long time President of the Fanclub:

"Our community service project for the month of November is to raise money for Homefront Cares, a local military charity here in Colorado Springs. This organization helps families of the deployed during emergency crises. All the money stays here and benefits all of our local military bases. 100% of the profits will be donated. Tickets are two for $5. Any and all Boston sports fans should buy some raffle tickets. This is the most wicked awesome gorgeous striking picture I have ever seen. Tickets will be sold up to the end of the third-quarter game on November 30. You do not have to be present to win. That ticket with your name and phone number guarantees that you will be the winner. If anyone wants to send me money, I will write your name and number on the back of the tickets, take a picture of them and send it to you. This is a great worthy cause. And actually I would kill to own this!"

Back