Hot Pepper Thread

I'm useless. I love Goya jalapenos in the can. Tasty with a little fire. I add them to many recipes. Learned about em in prison. :)

True story:
My sister used to live on commonwealth... My bro used to bandit the boston marathon... She would have a party on marathon day, a pot luck sorta thing ... One year I brought chili, usually a pretty mild mix by my standards (then) and with it a bottle of dave's insanity sauce in case any one wanted some heat... if you don't know dave's, it was one of the hottest sauces available at the time... the kind that would burn your skin if it touched it...

A buddy of my brother, a wild man, you all know the type, tried the sauce and didn't think it was bad... He made a sandwich and slathered that stuff on it like it was bbq sauce... Lmao.... He turned redder than a red bell pepper... We left boston, didn't get halfway to providence before he started groaning in pain and puking... Which made it worse for him lol... I have to this day never seen anyone drink a whole bottle of pepto, trying to put the fire out...

Lmfao as I type this lol

Back