How bout it?

BionicPatriot

Reaction score
My boy Jarvis with 3 sacks, plus a forced fumble! Beautiful man, beautiful!

Our running game is straight nasty. I knew we'd eat Cincy alive. What does this show us? I was right in saying this team is alot better than what we showed against Denver.

Now, we got the Dolhpins. Folks, they WILL play us tough, they always do. We want a win, they need a win. This is going to be tough.

BionicPatriot said:
My boy Jarvis with 3 sacks, plus a forced fumble! Beautiful man, beautiful!

Our running game is straight nasty. I knew we'd eat Cincy alive. What does this show us? I was right in saying this team is alot better than what we showed against Denver.

Now, we got the Dolhpins. Folks, they WILL play us tough, they always do. We want a win, they need a win. This is going to be tough.

Have you seen the Dolphins this season? :Eason:

We have back to back bye weeks IMO.

After the 2nd '04 game I can never take the Dolphins lightly again.

But their o-line sucks so it should be fun to watch Culpepper try to set the NFL single-game fumble record.

Bandwagoneer said:
After the 2nd '04 game I can never take the Dolphins lightly again.

But their o-line sucks so it should be fun to watch Culpepper try to set the NFL single-game fumble record.

No shit. We were alot better, but then again if theyw ere better themselves back then too:D

To say we have a BYE facing Miami is laughable. When is the last time we've blown Miami out?

Back