i agree with uncle bill

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
"Philosophically, plays that are non-plays shouldn't be in the game. I don't think it is good for the game. Extra points, when the odds are 99 percent range in extra points it is not a play. Let's move the ball back to the 15-20 yard line and not make it a tap in. Let them kick it. Same thing with the kickoff return, if you're just going to put the ball on the 20, put the ball on the 20."

I think kickoffs are going to be completely retarded now and that extra points are just a waste of my time.

This is scary; I agree with Dawson again. What is this world coming to?:insane::toast:

BB is right. Either make the extra point a little tougher, or get rid of it. But they need to leave teams the option of the 2 point conversion.

And this moved-up kickoff sucks completely. Failed experiment.

Same with the "review every scoring play" rule. It sucks, get rid of it before week 1.

BB is right. Either make the extra point a little tougher, or get rid of it. But they need to leave teams the option of the 2 point conversion.

And this moved-up kickoff sucks completely. Failed experiment.

Same with the "review every scoring play" rule. It sucks, get rid of it before week 1.

Just out of curiosity, why is the extra point an untimed play? Why not just run the clock?

Just out of curiosity, why is the extra point an untimed play? Why not just run the clock?

Because if a team scores and at the end of a half and they want to run out some time, they can just snap the ball to a fast player and have him run backwards til he eventually gets tackled.

That would be pretty fun to watch, though.

Because if a team scores and at the end of a half and they want to run out some time, they can just snap the ball to a fast player and have him run backwards til he eventually gets tackled.

That would be pretty fun to watch, though.

how often would this happen? this isn't 6th grade football....this is the nfl.

Back