I just realized...

spiderman

Reaction score
...how good of a team we actually have! I know this sounds crazy, but we've been enjoying this huge wave of success for a while now and I really didn't have any idea what effect it was having on fans of other teams until this morning. I've never seen so much gloating over a regular season loss in my life...it's funny how it would take a loss to make me realize just how successful this team has been.

I'm also enjoying the trash talking...how's this:

Steelers lose to Baltimore & Buffalo (13-3)

Pats win out (14-2)

Homefield advantage - Pats

spiderman said:
...how good of a team we actually have! I know this sounds crazy, but we've been enjoying this huge wave of success for a while now and I really didn't have any idea what effect it was having on fans of other teams until this morning. I've never seen so much gloating over a regular season loss in my life...it's funny how it would take a loss to make me realize just how successful this team has been.

I'm also enjoying the trash talking...how's this:

Steelers lose to Baltimore & Buffalo (13-3)

Pats win out (14-2)

Homefield advantage - Pats

LMFAO! :D

Are you serious? Man that lose did more to your brain than I even realized!

That's the joke of the year! :D :D

Re: Re: I just realized...

crime fighter said:
LMFAO! :D

Are you serious? Man that lose did more to your brain than I even realized!

That's the joke of the year! :D :D

What's the matter? You've already lost to the Ravens once, and Buffalo is playing great...whereas Pennington is imploding and the 49ers are horrible...

...seems pretty plausible to me! :thumb:

Re: Re: Re: I just realized...

spiderman said:
What's the matter? You've already lost to the Ravens once, and Buffalo is playing great...whereas Pennington is imploding and the 49ers are horrible...

...seems pretty plausible to me! :thumb:

Whoa now nellie!!!

Imploding?

You mean like throwing 4 Ints on Monday Night Football and losing to the worst team in the NFL?

Oh wait... that was Tom Brady.

The only thing about Chad that is imploding is his talking to the Media. He has to just get it that they will always have the last word.

His game is on track.

BZ

Re: Re: Re: Re: I just realized...

BwanaZulia said:
Whoa now nellie!!!

Imploding?

You mean like throwing 4 Ints on Monday Night Football and losing to the worst team in the NFL?

Oh wait... that was Tom Brady.

The only thing about Chad that is imploding is his talking to the Media. He has to just get it that they will always have the last word.

His game is on track.

BZ

Come on, you're ruining my Steelers trash talking session...

Okay fine, he isn't imploding but it sounded good for the argument I was trying to make...o:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I just realized...

spiderman said:
Come on, you're ruining my Steelers trash talking session...

Okay fine, he isn't imploding but it sounded good for the argument I was trying to make...o:)

Alright... back to the smack! :)

BZ

Anytime the defending champs, while bound in a tightly contested race for home field advantage, lose to AJ Feeley and his band of doormats, you're going to get some gloating. I think the influx of Steeler fans is much more a reflection of your loss to one of the worst teams in the league than how "great" you are. Also, I don't think anyone would really give a $hit if your loss didn't open the door for us to take homefield with only a single win.

Back