I think the Packers are the best team in the NFC, and a few other quick comments..

Steve1

Reaction score
I hope all of us planateers have happy football watching....

After watching the Pats play the Packers a few weeks ago, I think the Packers put up a hell of a fight, playing away from home, against a top AFC team (our beloved Patriots), without their all-star starting quarterback. I mean, I know they could lose tomorrow, but they seem like the best. Of course, we didn't get to watch the Pats against the Falcons this year (did they play in preseason?)

Secondly, it seems like we are all pretty fat and happy now, Patriots-wise, which is a good thing. A great thing, because, thinking about the Patriots really isn't stressful at all to me right now. It's fun (now I'm even thinking of that Dan Connolly runback....good times!)

After we figure out who the Pats will play (if the Jets win today, which I doubt, the Pats would play them....), we might be a little more tense, thinking about the good things the other teams do in their win this weekend (Baltimore defense? Colt's Manning? Jets 'stick-to-it-ness'?). But if the Pats play their best, I don't think those other teams can match up...

Oh, and I'm rooting for Seattle, what with them being the big underdog, and what the heck...Pete Carroll would be interesting to watch! Imagine if you can, a world where the Pats play the Seahawks in the 'big game'....that would be just crazy!

Go Patriots

p.s....

I don't have the internet at home right now, so I may not be able to reply to any posts until tomorrow. Peace out...

Even though the Packers running game is terrible, I agree. They have kind of a waiver wire look to it when you look at the defense, running back and tight end situation. They are a very scrappy team. I like them now. When Favre played for them, I hated them. Rodgers kicks ass.

Back