I would not be "expecting" a Patriot's win this Sunday.

This may be the first time that I truly think either team can pull this one out. I still think it's going to come down to who times it for the last possession.

ColtsFan55 on 01-19-2007 at 12:10 AM said:
You are forgetting Sanders came back into the lineup and some other players came back from injury.

You got picked when it mattered- just like the Pats picked S.D.

Quit being a homer and realize that your #1 D did not win the game for you. Yeah your offense sucks anyway, but your team is sitting at home this weekend. The Colts are playing 3 time Super Bowl Champs this sunday. Even if they lose, they put the beat down your smack talking Ravens.
Wow A Colts troll giving a Ravens fan the what for on a Patriots board. Now I've seen everything.

NSPatsFan on 01-19-2007 at 04:02 AM said:
Wow A Colts troll giving a Ravens fan the what for on a Patriots board. Now I've seen everything.

Welcome to Patriots Planet. ;)

NSPatsFan on 01-19-2007 at 03:02 AM said:

Well, I don't consider myself a troll and would hope you guys didn't either.

I give the Patriots credit and my respect for their tough play and all their clutch wins.

Just kinda ticked me off that a Ravens fan talking crap after they lost to the Colts. Very similiar to a Chargers fan complaining about losing to the Patriots and then talking bad about them- even after they lost.

Anyway.... moving on now. Looking forward to the game this week. And oh by the way.... If the Colts lose to the Patriots I will be close to comatose with feelings of sadness BUT I will congratulate the better team and will not talk smack.

I don't know why but the Patriots have played better in road games this season. The only loss came in Miami where the Dolphins apparently had the Patriots game signals.

Every game is in doubt but my money goes with the Pats. They are peaking at the right time. Brady now has three receivers he can toss to on the outside plus his backs and tight ends. Hopefully the Pats will use the passing game to set up Dillon and Maroney. This is where the Chiefs and Ravens failed. You certainly can run against the Colts but not when they are playing the run game.

The Pats shape up better against the Colts than Chargers. Lets get ready for the Super Bowl.

patfanallan on 01-19-2007 at 09:28 AM said:
I don't know why but the Patriots have played better in road games this season. The only loss came in Miami where the Dolphins apparently had the Patriots game signals.

Every game is in doubt but my money goes with the Pats. They are peaking at the right time. Brady now has three receivers he can toss to on the outside plus his backs and tight ends. Hopefully the Pats will use the passing game to set up Dillon and Maroney. This is where the Chiefs and Ravens failed. You certainly can run against the Colts but not when they are playing the run game.

The Pats shape up better against the Colts than Chargers. Lets get ready for the Super Bowl.

Go ahead and pack your bags.... but...

You might be watching the Colts if ya do. :thumb:

Back