Im Baaack

I refuse to bow down and kiss ass because this is a Pats forum. I couldnt once state my claim here with a tad bit of Jets homerism without being flamed for it. This board and everyone in it can kiss my ass if they dont like shit being rubbed in their faces after how I was welcomed here (or lack there of). F**k off.

Lack of welcome? We practically rolled out the red carpet for you.

Here is your first post:

I find it pretty ironic that you used the word Karma to refer to what Mangini has coming to him. And Mangini scumsucking? have you guys already forgotten who the NE coach is?

And here are the responses:

Welcome to the board. :wave: Jets fans seem to not post too often around these parts. :shrug:

We love talking to all fans. Don't mind the fools here, we do have a few of them ;)

Welcome

No. Not at all! All fans are welcome! No personal attacks, but creative insults are generally well received. >) I believe you guys lack a quality QB. Any word on that front?

:Lwelcome:

Posting here is great, we get another fan perepective, but just save the factless insults for dolphin fans. You want to talk football, we can talk all day, if you want to talk about how the world conspiracy on how aliens are sending playbooks to the pats through channel waves that come in through the bridge at gillette stadium, then you can be buddies with d22.:toast:

BOOOOO! Get out of my forum.

:Lwelcome:

Not at all. Welcome. Hang around a bit. We like reasonable fans. Check out the girlie pic thread, bet they don't have anything like that in Jets land!
:toast:

Here was one of your first responses:

Surpassing my expectations already, I thought I would get booed out of this forum.

So it looks like to me even when you signed up, you were expecting to be banned just for being a Jets fan. It seems to upset you that we weren't quick to act.

Well, now you have really amped up your trolling, and even confirmed on Ganggreen that all you are trying to do is get banned here (though I don't see where you "pissed off quite a few mods"). I don't know why you just couldn't continue with reasonable discussion. Oh well.

You are still not banned though. You can't post in the main forum until/unless you want to clean up your act, but you are welcome to continue posting here: http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Oh, and have a good vacation in Tahoe.

Back