Jets Rookie Vilma talking SMACK already!!

Dirtywater

Planet's Graphics
Reaction score
Via theganggreen.com's forum:

www.northjersey.com

As big as this win was against Seattle (7-7), which still leads the NFC West over St. Louis, many critics won't be soothed until the Jets topple one of the big boys. Linebacker Jonathan Vilma said the defense will try to get it done with its first 60-minute shutout against New England.

"We're still trying to get that goose egg," Vilma said. "The Patriots? It can be done, as long as we all do our jobs."

-----

Wow! Now that takes some stones.
:doh: :STFU:

Vilma better do better than he did on Sunday . I saw the game and when he wasn't overunning plays, he was getting pancaked.

We'll see how it all plays out ;)

But seriously, why the hell did he say that ? :banghead: :banghead: I hate it when our players talk trash stupid as that.

I am sorry, but if you think that is smack, you need me to bring up the smack level around here. :)

Seriously, Vilma is a great player and he is not talking smack. He is just stating what we all want and believe. That our defense can play tough and keep good teams from scoring.

BZ

I agree with BZ no smack just saying what he thought.

Let's see Brady do a few more of these passes sunday.

tx_brady_pick_all.jpg

Everyone has a bad week.

You guys got away with one on that game, but not this Sunday.

7 second half shut outs, I am hoping for a nice round 8 this week.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Everyone has a bad week.

You guys got away with one on that game, but not this Sunday.

7 second half shut outs, I am hoping for a nice round 8 this week.

BZ

Hey I'm simply pointing out that the last time Pennington and company squared off against the Pats in December ole Chad chalked up 5 INTs. My point has nothing to do with the defense.

You want to bring up Brady's meltdown last night, well then you've got to own up to your own QB's past meltdowns as well...o:)

spiderman said:
Hey I'm simply pointing out that the last time Pennington and company squared off against the Pats in December ole Chad chalked up 5 INTs. My point has nothing to do with the defense.

You want to bring up Brady's meltdown last night, well then you've got to own up to your own QB's past meltdowns as well...o:)

Well, one happened less than 24 hours ago, the other over a year.

I am pretty sure Chad has gotten over his melt down... what about Tom?

BZ

BwanaZulia said:

BZ

I just talked to Tom... said he's feeling fine about it. He's bangin' a model as we speak.

BwanaZulia said:

BZ

Well last year Chad threw 0 TDs and 5 INT, two weeks ago the threw 0 TDs and 3 INT, at least when Tom has a melt down he still throws 3 TDs.

Tommy Boy will be fine, don't you worry, if you think that last night was anything more then an aberration, my guess is you'll be sorely mistaken come this weekend.

Let's just wait and see.

Back