Kevin Faulk Celebrity Softball Tournament

abenoit17

Reaction score
Hey guys Kevin Faulk Celebrity Softball is finally here. It is taking place this Saturday at Campanelli Stadium in Brockton. Tickets are only $10 each for general admission and $150 for VIP. Tickets can be bought at the Brockton Rox website or at the door.
<O:p
The team Rosters are in as well<O:p
The Red Team
Kevin Faulk, Tedy Bruschi, Sam Aiken, Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo, Brandon Meriweather, Benjarvus Green Ellis, Gary Guyton, Nick Kaczur, Max Lane, Eric Alexander, Patrick Pass, James Sanders, Sebastian Volmer, and Jonathan Wilhite

The Blue Team
Joe Andruzzi, Kyle Arrington, Corwin Brown, George Bussey, Shawn Crable, Vernon Crawford, Julian Edelman, Doug Flutie, Stephen Gostowski, Brian Hoyer, Brandon McGowan, Sammy Morris, Harold Nash, Jeff Rowe, Brandon Tate, Ryan Wendall, Thomas Williams, Scott Zolak, and Cole Wright

This is a great event for all ages and goes toward a great cause in the United Way. There are also oppurtunities for autographs. Go to the Brockton Rox website or simply show up at the gate for your tickets. Doors open at 5 and the game starts at 7<O:p

Awesome clearly you didn't see me bump the old thread :)

I am hoping to make it to this year's! I had a blast when I went to the first one!

Awesome clearly you didn't see me bump the old thread :)

I am hoping to make it to this year's! I had a blast when I went to the first one!

Yea I didn't I apologize. It should be good time. We have a lot of players this year so I am excited.

I'm in that area tonight. If I go, I want assurances that at some point Vollmer & Flutie stand next to each other.

I'll give a big donation if V picks Dougie up and squeezes him and shakes him back and forth like Syd from Toy Story with Woody.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in that area tonight. If I go, I want assurances that at some point Vollmer & Flutie stand next to each other.

I'll give a big donation if V picks Dougie up and squeezes him and shakes him back and forth like Syd from Toy Story with Woody.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shit, I could probably do that with Flutie.

Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL I have an awesome mental image in my head now

Back