Let's go Brees

chef

4th Dimensional Guitar Hero
Reaction score
He is well on his way to breaking Marino's single season yard record.
pretty soon hes going to have nothing left

Lets not forget that tiny little video taping scandal!:jester:

Douchebag, I notice that you're one of the Steeler fans that feigned ignorance on this question.

Your name is "5RingsNoCheatin".

Yet it has come out that MANY of the Steelers from the 70s cheated by using steroids. Terry Bradshaw has outright admitted that many of his teammates shot steroids right in front of him.

So four rings... lots of cheating.

Hypocrite.

Douchebag, I notice that you're one of the Steeler fans that feigned ignorance on this question.

Your name is "5RingsNoCheatin".

Yet it has come out that MANY of the Steelers from the 70s cheated by using steroids. Terry Bradshaw has outright admitted that many of his teammates shot steroids right in front of him.

So four rings... lots of cheating.

Hypocrite.
Why do Patriot fans always have to bring up insignificant things about other teams? Nothing any team did was worse than what you guys did. You guys are quick to point the finger at petty things and forget that you KNEW EXACTLY what the other team was running, you were practicing players on injured reserve, you listed players injured that weren't, you taped a teams walkthrough, you cheated every conceivable way possible.

Just because other teams use steroids (HELLO!!! RODNEY HARRISON):thwak: or were building a new stadium doesn't mean it was EVEN CLOSE to what you guys did.

Why do Patriot fans always have to bring up insignificant things about other teams? Nothing any team did was worse than what you guys did. You guys are quick to point the finger at petty things and forget that you KNEW EXACTLY what the other team was running, you were practicing players on injured reserve, you listed players injured that weren't, you taped a teams walkthrough, you cheated every conceivable way possible.

Just because other teams use steroids (HELLO!!! RODNEY HARRISON):thwak: or were building a new stadium doesn't mean it was EVEN CLOSE to what you guys did.

:coffee:

When your whole team is on roids it does make a difference.

Hey dumbass, Rodney didn't use steroids.

Second of all, I guarantee that you couldn't explain to me what the Patriots did illegally. I'll give you a hint: they did something that all teams did, except with a camcorder instead of the naked eye.

Listed players injured that weren't? Proof of that, please?

What part of "performance enhancers" do you not understand, you ignorant jackass?

Hey dumbass, Rodney didn't use steroids.

Second of all, I guarantee that you couldn't explain to me what the Patriots did illegally. I'll give you a hint: they did something that all teams did, except with a camcorder instead of the naked eye.

Listed players injured that weren't? Proof of that, please?

What part of "performance enhancers" do you not understand, you ignorant jackass?
Rodney Harrison used HGH.... Remember Tom Brady being on the injury report for the past 7 years until week 1 this season????

No team knows exactly what defense the other team is running like the Pats did. You guys are unbelievable. You guys should NEVER point fingers at anyone.

Rodney Harrison used HGH.... Remember Tom Brady being on the injury report for the past 7 years until week 1 this season????

Listed as 'probable'. And?

No team knows exactly what defense the other team is running like the Pats did. You guys are unbelievable. You guys should NEVER point fingers at anyone.

Except it's on record that NE didn't use any tapes until AFTER each game. So to say we knew 'exactly' what other teams were doing is an extreme ignorant exaggeration. It's really taking a shot in the dark. You have ZERO knowledge of what occured so we'll stop saying it was 'nothing' when you stop making it out to be the most evilest plot ever to occur in sports. We point fingers BACK at hypocrites like yourself as a Bronco's fan who's team cheated the cap and one of your most infamous players ADMITTED to taking steroids.

No one tries to claim innocence as a NE fan. We're just saying, 'You broke rules too so stop acting dignified'.

HGH isn't steroids, nor does it have the same effect. But both are equally illegal, and I'm certainly not excusing Harrison.

Brady has had shoulder problems. According to the letter of the law, he had to be listed on the injury report.

But I don't expect a Denver fan to know anything about football.

HGH isn't steroids, nor does it have the same effect. But both are equally illegal, and I'm certainly not excusing Harrison.

Brady has had shoulder problems. According to the letter of the law, he had to be listed on the injury report.

But I don't expect a Denver fan to know anything about football
Get off your high horse you cheating pat bastard:thwak: 9 Years ago nobody knew that New England even had a football team. Denver has won more games than any team the past 25 years.

But I don't expect a Denver fan to know anything about football.

Brady had shoulder surgery.

Get off your high horse you cheating pat bastard:thwak: 9 Years ago nobody knew that New England even had a football team. Denver has won more games than any team the past 25 years.

Funny how you forget that the Patriots have been selling games out consistently since '94.

I've never heard of a Denver fan since Elway retired. You're the first.

Funny how you forget that the Patriots have been selling games out consistently since '94.

I've never heard of a Denver fan since Elway retired. You're the first.
ooooooooo..... Is consistently every game since 1994? Or most games?? Denver has sold out EVERY SINGLE home game since 1970. I think only the Steelers have more consecutive sellouts than Denver does.

Denver has the most loyal fanbase in sports. Visit Colorado sometime you would be amazed how big the Broncos are.

ooooooooo..... Is consistently every game since 1994? Or most games?? Denver has sold out EVERY SINGLE home game since 1970. I think only the Steelers have more consecutive sellouts than Denver does.

Denver has the most loyal fanbase in sports. Visit Colorado sometime you would be amazed how big the Broncos are.

I know; I was being a bit facetious. A buddy of mine is a die-hard Broncos fan, even as he grew up in Panama (his father was a general in the army, but was originally from Boulder).

The Patriots have had some bad owners in the past, ones that were unwilling to pay for a good team, back in the days before the cap. I would argue that there's always been a very large, solid core of Patriot fans, but because of a. a lack of winning, and b. less media coverage back then than there is now, you rarely heard of them.

Since we've had a good owner, the Patriots have sold out every game since '94. At least we're going in the right direction.

Btw, the oddest thing is that the Redskins have the longest sellout streak. I know that the Washington area is pretty rabid about the 'Skins, but I didn't know that they were THAT rabid.

Back