Looks like the whole country will get to see the old curmudgeons fall into obscurity

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
NFL decided to allow multi-station simulcasts for the first time in 40 years.

Patriots @ Giants Saturday night and everyone from Bar Harbor to San Diego will see the GREATEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY set records in the first half and cruise to a 16-0 season in the 4th quarter.

This is the most important day for the NFL Network in its short life span so far and we still have to listen too two shitheads do the commentary on all networks for the most important regular season game ever. If the NFL really wants to win viewers it should start by rethinking its announcer team first and foremost .

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

P4E* on 12-27-2007 at 09:44 AM said:
I cant wait for saturday

Go Perfect Pats!!!!!

You just take it easy on the imbibements OK, game is starting at silly time for you.

babalu87* on 12-27-2007 at 02:52 PM said:
You just take it easy on the imbibements OK, game is starting at silly time for you.

1.15 Am start for me...best make sure i drink alot of coffee before the game starts

P4E* on 12-27-2007 at 09:44 AM said:
I cant wait for saturday

Go Perfect Pats!!!!!

Go Jacobson....hurt those lame ass retirerees trying to tackle you!!!

He should definately have a great day against these frauds...everyone else does...

Dolphin22 on 12-27-2007 at 04:46 PM said:
Go Jacobson....hurt those lame ass retirerees trying to tackle you!!!

He should definately have a great day against these frauds...everyone else does...

I think you mean Jacobs..i dont think he will be the deciding factor in this game do you??

this game will be done and dusted by half-time..I expect brady and moss to break there records as well

Patriots 41 Giants 27

Are you gonna be watching bro??

No one really thinks anyone would have a chance this week ,,,do they ?... this game should be the most hysterical & laughable fraud game of the entire season !!!

The Giants aren't even going to try ....I will be willing to bet every call, every play, every penalty benifits the patriots...I will be Brady & Moss get the record easily...and of course the "W"

Congrats Patriots... that "1 Trick Pony" certainly dominated the 2007 NFL Season...

But ask yourself..if Randy Moss was on the Colts don't you think Manning would be going for an undefeated season !!!!!

Its all Moss...hes a QB maker...he did it in High School, He did in College making Peddington a 1st Round Pick, He did it in Minnisota with Cunningham, revitalized his career, then made Dante Cullpepper the best QB in ther league...

Randy Moss is breaking his own records & he deserves the MVP of the league...

Dolphin22 on 12-27-2007 at 11:55 AM said:

But ask yourself..if Randy Moss was on the Colts don't you think Manning would be going for an undefeated season !!!!!

Its all Moss...hes a QB maker...he did it in High School, He did in College making Peddington a 1st Round Pick, He did it in Minnisota with Cunningham, revitalized his career, then made Dante Cullpepper the best QB in ther league...

Randy Moss is breaking his own records & he deserves the MVP of the league...

How did the Raider qb's do with Moss??

P4E* on 12-27-2007 at 11:50 AM said:

this game will be done and dusted by half-time..I expect brady and moss to break there records as well

I think if anything, Jacobs can keep Brady off the field & the game close...I don't think if the Giants tried they could beat the Pats

I would have more faith & rather the Pats play 5th string starters from the Dolphins again if they could play the whole game the way they did the 2nd half, stopping

- Brady to 95 yds 2 Int & 1 Fumble sin 7 drives & "Zero" points.
- Moss thrown to 8 times, for 11 yards,
- And Cleo Lemon leading the rookies to 2 scores, 1 he the ball in wrong hand only inches from a TD

And I don't think the Dolphins would tank it like Buffalo, Steelers or Colts recieveing SB rings & part of the Bob Kraft game

Dolphin22 on 12-27-2007 at 12:11 PM said:
I think if anything, Jacobs can keep Brady off the field & the game close...I don't think if the Giants tried they could beat the Pats

I would have more faith & rather the Pats play 5th string starters from the Dolphins again if they could play the whole game the way they did the 2nd half, stopping

- Brady to 95 yds 2 Int & 1 Fumble sin 7 drives & "Zero" points.
- Moss thrown to 8 times, for 11 yards,
- And Cleo Lemon leading the rookies to 2 scores, 1 he the ball in wrong hand only inches from a TD

And I don't think the Dolphins would tank it like Buffalo, Steelers or Colts recieveing SB rings & part of the Bob Kraft game

The crack is really phucking up whats left of your brainROFL

Therick67* on 12-27-2007 at 12:11 PM said:
How did the Raider qb's do with Moss??

Don't blame the QB, Moss didn't feel like playing...remember !!

Moss wasn't in the mood to play for the Raiders...thats what a class act & team mentor he is...and the Raiders didn't have the "Hail Moss" Play in their playbook...

Moss is a main reason why I laugh when you all think for a minute these prostitute junkie frauds in todays pussyass football would have a chance in hell of competing against the Old School players like Czonka, Morris, Peyton, Riggins etc...

You can't beat heart & these Cocky pricks like Brady & Moss have none, they are more interested in their self obsorbed glory,

Dolphin22 on 12-27-2007 at 12:25 PM said:
Don't blame the QB, Moss didn't feel like playing...remember !!

Moss wasn't in the mood to play for the Raiders...thats what a class act & team mentor he is...and the Raiders didn't have the "Hail Moss" Play in their playbook...

I thought Brady could only throw the ball 7 yards???

Therick67* on 12-27-2007 at 12:13 PM said:
The crack is really phucking up whats left of your brainROFL

I think your the one on crack ignoring the facts again as usual, because i gave you the facts of the 2nd half & merely suggested if the Dolphins could play a whole game like that those 5th stringers could beat the "Underfeated" frauds...

They did beat them the whole 2nd half, and seems the Patriots couldn't play 2 halfs themselves, could they...so try & throw that talking point in my face, you have to play 60:00 minutes...

Dolphin22 on 12-27-2007 at 12:30 PM said:
I think your the one on crack ignoring the facts again as usual, because i gave you the facts of the 2nd half & merely suggested if the Dolphins could play a whole game like that those 5th stringers could beat the "Underfeated" frauds...

They did beat them the whole 2nd half, and seems the Patriots couldn't play 2 halfs themselves, could they...so try & throw that talking point in my face, you have to play 60:00 minutes...

Hers the problem with your logic - the first half counts..the game was OVER at the half...the Pats didn't need to do anything else...

Therick67* on 12-27-2007 at 12:31 PM said:
Hers the problem with your logic - the first half counts..the game was OVER at the half...the Pats didn't need to do anything else...

Therick stop ignoring the facts & being such an idiot...they didn't quit or play conservative even a little bit...they tried like hell to score with Moss & secure the manning & Rice records etc...incase they don't this last week..smarten up !!!

you know the ones, the records they all say they don't care about & are unimportant, but yet Brady throws like 20 of his passes inside the 5 yd line to get that so unimportant record to him..

The Patriots, Brady & Moss sucked c0ck against a bunch of 5th stringer starting for Miami's decimated team, you call them great &they can't even compete a full game against these scrubbs & the Jets ...what a "Joke"...

Dolphin22 on 12-27-2007 at 01:09 PM said:
Therick stop ignoring the facts & being such an idiot...they didn't quit or play conservative even a little bit...they tried like hell to score with Moss & secure the manning & Rice records etc...incase they don't this last week..smarten up !!!

you know the ones, the records they all say they don't care about & are unimportant, but yet Brady throws like 20 of his passes inside the 5 yd line to get that so unimportant record to him..

The Patriots, Brady & Moss sucked c0ck against a bunch of 5th stringer starting for Miami's decimated team, you call them great &they can't even compete a full game against these scrubbs & the Jets ...what a "Joke"...

15 - 0 vs 1 - 14, jackass!!! :4321:

You should stop with all the Patriot hate and just be glad your crappy team even won a game this year. That in itself is a miracle! ROFL

Dolphin22 on 12-27-2007 at 01:09 PM said:

The score was 28 - 0 at halftime.....the 2nd half doesn't mean shit..

Therick67* on 12-27-2007 at 01:15 PM said:
The score was 28 - 0 at halftime.....the 2nd half doesn't mean shit..

Maybe the Colts can use that spin...the 1st 57:00 minutes 20-10 the last 3:00 DIDN'T MEAN SHIT...!!!

What matters most is the entire country gets to see the greatest team in NFL history knock the old fools off the mountain and there isnt a damn thing they can do about it.

Mercury, we are in your driveway running over your cats.

Back