Madden 11?

Skellington

Reaction score
Anyone playing?

I don't play online but I'm looking for people's opinions on the changes. Haven't quite decided if I'm buying it or not.

I love it.

They changed the way you do audibles at the line but it's awful so they are going to be patching it soon to switch back to the madden 10 configuration, thats about the only complaint I have.

They have 3v3 online team play which is awesome but right now impossible to find a game because the quick match feature only pairs you with one other person...even though you need 6....so you'd need at least 2 friends to play with to try that. but its pretty cool cuz it locks you into either qb, rb or wr on offense or dl, lb or db on defense. they took away the sprint buttonw which i think is awesome, its about damn time. if you run in a straight line your player gets progressively faster, which makes more sense, they did the same thing for NHL.

This years seems to be more offense oriented

I rented it last night and played a little bit but didn't get a lot of time on it. I like the Gameflow feature also. The kicking change is good along with the sprint button. I totally agree on that one. The speed should always be related to the ratings and nothing else.

The one thing that I complain about every year still hasn't made it in. I don't have a lot of time to play the game so I'd love to be able to save in the middle of the game without having to either start over or Supersim. Some year maybe they'll add that back in. I've heard you can do that on the PS3 versions in previous years but not the Xbox 360 version...which is the system I have.

I have a hard time finding reasons to buy the newest one sometimes if they don't change a lot. This year there are a lot of changes but we'll see how much I like it.

Don't let the bots win.

I have never bought a Madden game but after playing the demo and beating the crap out of the Jets :jester: , I decided to give this years version a try. I traded in a couple old games I don't play anymore and was able to get it for $20. I am picking it up tonight after work and will let you know how good it is.

what i've heard my friends say year after year is that it's always the same, with only a few improvements.

not this year.

i'm loving it. gameflow feature is amazing and it's a dream to control the offense. Gus Johnson as a commentator rocks. got mine on the PS3

what i've heard my friends say year after year is that it's always the same, with only a few improvements.

not this year.

i'm loving it. gameflow feature is amazing and it's a dream to control the offense. Gus Johnson as a commentator rocks. got mine on the PS3

Do you know if you're able to save in the middle of a game on the PS3 version?

Back