Manning face

Got the td on third and long, complete blown coverage

What a BS call in St Louis. A clean hit on Sanders, led with his shoulder clearly.

What a BS call in St Louis. A clean hit on Sanders, led with his shoulder clearly.

Yep! Tons of broncos fans calling for McLeods head for dirty hit. It was a completely legal hit - lead with shoulder and hit him when the ball arrived.

Surprised manning hasn't gotten a receiver killed yet.

Yep! Tons of broncos fans calling for McLeods head for dirty hit. It was a completely legal hit - lead with shoulder and hit him when the ball arrived.

Surprised manning hasn't gotten a receiver killed yet.

She's got plenty of time to make that happen. Go Rams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm quite sure the officials will find more ways to try and help Manning win this game.

Poor St Louis, up agains Denver and the officials.

Meanwhile little bro Manning throws INT #4

Sent from the moon using lasers

Delicious! Thanks for the update. :)

P.S. Consider yourself +1 every time you post, just because I like your tag line so much. It gives me a smile every time I see it. Heehee. But I can't rep you every time, cause that would seem weird and stalky or something. :D

Delicious! Thanks for the update. :)

P.S. Consider yourself +1 every time you post, just because I like your tag line so much. It gives me a smile every time I see it. Heehee. But I can't rep you every time, cause that would seem weird and stalky or something. :D

Woohoo! I'll take it.

Meanwhile, all is not fun and games as Eli is in danger of winning despite himself due to SF's offensive ineptitude

Sent from the moon using lasers

Back