Manning face

Manning just got another of his receivers killed

FROM ORANGE MANE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Lol. Yeah, cuz that will be the difference
I'd rather lose out and have a total cleaning of house here in Denver than go 11-5 and get **** on in the playoffs.

Can you dumb **********s who blow John Elway and the Broncos because they made your middle school years feel so great realize that this team doesn't have what it takes to win it all?

Probably not.

As I asked in the other games thread, what do you guys think of a Mane Event II thread? :D Provided of course we go all BTO in Indy and Take Care of Business.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NCIUf8eYPqA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rams showed again why they are not to be messed with. Definitely a lot better then what the record indicates. Peyton won't be happy tonight.

To quote a cartoon from a long term me ago, "happy happy joy joy".
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone think that somewhere in Denver, a certain scoreboard operator is assless from laughing his off? :D
Posted via Mobile Device

That's terrible. He'd just had it surgically reattached after the Pats game. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

<i>Anyone think that somewhere in Denver, a certain scoreboard operator is assless from laughing his off?</i>

:LOL:

What a great day for the Manning family! :clap:

Back