Mini Cooper, who has one and do you like/love it?

Have you gotten any speeding tickets yet?

:)

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

Have you gotten any speeding tickets yet?

:)

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

Not yet. Took my wife and her best friend for a ride last week. She was laying on the back seat while her bestest was shotgun. I looked over at when I had it at 140 mph and she was white knuckling door handle. ROFL

Nice looking MINI. Love the black rims. I think you definitely made the right choice. Hell, for $40+k, you could get a 3-series that would obliterate the MINI in every facet possible. Or, which is my thinking recently, a Shelby Cobra kit car.

That said, beautiful MINI. As an addendum to my lack of complaints on the car, I actually have one: When it's raining out, I can't roll the windows down. It drips in the front corner, towards where the speakers are. I worry about the viability of my speakers. In the interim period, that's my additional gripe. So, my gripes are 0.

If you're inclined, the vast after-market modification market on these cars is unbelievable. For a $40k expenditure (original purchase included), you can not only surpass JCW but Corvettes in straight lines, never mind track days.

I hope you continue to be thrilled with the car.

PS: I may or may not have driven mine at a similarly spirited pace on the highway on Easter morning. 140 seemed like 70 and I was still swapping lanes not for the sake of safety, but to attain knowledge on stability.

The car is stable.

Back