More Hypocrisy And Double-Standard BS

This is why I want the Pats to suck. If they sucked, not only would they be irrelevant, so then nobody would care if they "cheated", but the Jets would either have company in the suck category, or they would finally pass the Pats

Maybe in another 4 or 5 years when Brady finally retires... But even then, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

In the meantime, try to stop turning a blind eye to all the ACTUAL cheating going on by the other teams in the league. Or at least be consistent with the indignation and moral outrage. :coffee:

This is why I want the Pats to suck. If they sucked, not only would they be irrelevant, so then nobody would care if they "cheated", but the Jets would either have company in the suck category, or they would finally pass the Pats

It will happen. In the fullness of Time. Fortunaiely I won't last till the fullness of time.

Cheers, BostonTim

This is utterly pathetic.

Pats fans strive for them to achieve greatness. To battle the best and find the way to win.

Lingering around waiting for the best of the best to fall so you can have some weak glimmer of light is not how to get it done. Even then, if you were an equal peer in the standings, we’d just look your way with a face more or less of “did I just step in dog shit?”.

Maybe in another 4 or 5 years when Brady finally retires... But even then, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

In the meantime, try to stop turning a blind eye to all the ACTUAL cheating going on by the other teams in the league. Or at least be consistent with the indignation and moral outrage. :coffee:

Shit....it may be longer than 5 yrs

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

This is utterly pathetic.

Pats fans strive for them to achieve greatness. To battle the best and find the way to win.

Lingering around waiting for the best of the best to fall so you can have some weak glimmer of light is not how to get it done. Even then, if you were an equal peer in the standings, we’d just look your way with a face more or less of “did I just step in dog shit?”.
Yeah.....because that is what I really meant.

Back