NEM - Panhandler Supreme - A Disgrace To Patriots Fans

IcyPatriot

Reaction score
Okay, this all is making alot of sense.

NEM cries poverty and he is dying.

NEM says he's coming to the Colts game.

NEM says he will be at Tom's Tavern in Wrentham.

NEM is a panhandler supreme.
Uses ailments and age to get $$$ for his trip.

I did not make the trip, to much money for me - so what!

Shame on you NEM

What a scam artist you are.
You are an embarressment to Patriots fans everywhere.
All Patriots forums shoud ban you for life, loser supreme.

Odlirama on 11-07-2006 at 09:16 PM said:
People actually gave him money so he could make the trip?!
Lets get one thing straight, because this person is lying, and whoever he is, let him come forward and identify himself, instead of hiding under the covers.

I did NOT make the trip because I could not afford it, that is a fact.

I spent all my time putting it together so that a lot of people could go, and enjoy it.

I was offered a FREEE airline ticket by one of our members who is a pilot for an airline, and I did not accept it because I would not have had any mopney for anythng else once I got there.

So, I had him take the FREE airline ticket and give it to one of our club officers who has lost his job and been out of work for some time, and so that he could go on the trip instead of me.

I asked no one for any money for the trip, and even though I was offered other ways to get there, I declined to take it.

And dont think that it didnt hurt me not to be able to go. I wanted verymuch to be a part of the biggest event that this club has done since I started the club 10 years ago, and I havce not seen my kids or grandchildren in 3 years also. So YES, I wanted to go,k had the chance with a free airline ticket, and still did not go because of finances, and my health.

Those happen to be the facts. I DID NOT GO ON tHE TRIP AND THIS PERSON IS LYING, AND FROM WHAT I CAN MAKE OUT, APPARENTLY KNOWS ME, SO I CHALLENGE HIM TO COME FORWARD AND IDENTIFY HIMSELF INSTEAD OF HIDING.

IcyPatriot on 11-07-2006 at 11:43 AM said:
Okay, this all is making alot of sense.

NEM cries poverty and he is dying.

NEM says he's coming to the Colts game.

NEM says he will be at Tom's Tavern in Wrentham.

NEM is a panhandler supreme.
Uses ailments and age to get $$$ for his trip.

I did not make the trip, to much money for me - so what!

Shame on you NEM

What a scam artist you are.
You are an embarressment to Patriots fans everywhere.
All Patriots forums shoud ban you for life, loser supreme.

And you better be very careful of what you decide to post here, especially those slanderous comments... Be very careful.....

Re: Re: NEM - Panhandler Supreme - A Disgrace To Patriots Fans

NEM on 11-07-2006 at 09:55 PM said:
And you better be very careful of what you decide to post here, especially those slanderous comments... Be very careful.....
And, I will call you out too.... I will be at the VIne, I hope, on Sunday....be there, and say all of this to my face in front of everyone else. Come on, dont hide.

Re: Re: Re: NEM - Panhandler Supreme - A Disgrace To Patriots Fans

NEM on 11-07-2006 at 11:57 PM said:
And, I will call you out too.... I will be at the VIne, I hope, on Sunday....be there, and say all of this to my face in front of everyone else. Come on, dont hide.

Did you just call yourself out? :LOL: ROFL :LOL:

I'll assume you quoted the wrong post. You can't be that stupid.

Anyway if I was you I'd consider myself lucky. Did you really want to travel 3000 miles to witness that disaster?

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEM - Panhandler Supreme - A Disgrace To Patriots Fans

Alcoholic9 on 11-07-2006 at 10:13 PM said:

Anyway if I was you I'd consider myself lucky. Did you really want to travel 3000 miles to witness that disaster?
[/QUOTEWhat the hell do you expect, I am senile. You know who I called out, and from what I understand, he is in Arizona.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEM - Panhandler Supreme - A Disgrace To Patriots Fans

NEM on 11-08-2006 at 12:22 AM said:
the hell do you expect, I am senile.

They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem (believe me, I'd know.) Not sure you can recover from senility though. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEM - Panhandler Supreme - A Disgrace To Patriots Fans

NEM on 11-08-2006 at 12:22 AM said:
Alcoholic9 on 11-07-2006 at 10:13 PM said:

[/QUOTEWhat the hell do you expect, I am senile. You know who I called out, and from what I understand, he is in Arizona.
You needed to call him out twice?:confused:

Back