Now you know how hard it is.

phin4ever

Reaction score
Pats congrats to a good season.

1972 Dolphins Still #1.

What can I say but congrats. Mercury can sleep easy tonight, and I doubt anyone (even us) will challenge it again anytime soon.

Alco on 02-04-2008 at 03:53 AM said:
What can I say but congrats. Mercury can sleep easy tonight, and I doubt anyone (even us) will challenge it again anytime soon.

If anything be thankful this Patriot Loss will make D22 a happy man...he now feels he got his NFL back...

that game was hard fought on both sides & I didn't see any game changing calls or anyone getting away with anything...That was the greatest game I have seen in years... "nail biter"

I was waiting the whole 4th Qtr to see the bullshit game changing flags fly or Eli or some Giant player make the a stupid mistake to cost the game...

Thank you for an honest hard fought competitve game..,

Actually none of us know how hard it is.

GFY with your "learn your math" remark.

phin4ever on 02-03-2008 at 11:25 PM said:
Pats congrats to a good season.

1972 Dolphins Still #1.

Especially when you have to win 2 more games..

Re: Re: Now you know how hard it is.

Especially when you have to win 2 more games..

Especially when you have to had to win your playoffs games on the Road since in 1972 there
was no Home field advantage policy in 1972.

So what are you saying?

Fact: The Only Undefeated team is the
1972 Miami Dolphins.Everyone is still looking up to their accomplishment

PS:If some of you guys had showed some respect I would feel bad for you team but no you showed no class! Even when you loss your Coach and entire team ran in too hiding. World Class Organization! Not!

Who is the AssClown now.

Re: Re: Re: Now you know how hard it is.

phin4ever on 02-04-2008 at 02:27 PM said:
Especially when you have to had to win your playoffs games on the Road since in 1972 there

So what are you saying?

PS:If some of you guys had showed some respect I would feel bad for you team but no you showed no class! Even when you loss your Coach and entire team ran in too hiding. World Class Organization! Not!

Who is the AssClown now.

First off dickless I don't need your respect and I could give a shit less who you feel bad for...The Pats have 3 Championships in the last 8 years - whens the last time the Fools won anything???

What am I saying? The Fools played 2 less games, do I have to explain basic math to you?

I'm guessing you have 2 hands, on each hand you should have a thumb and 4 fingers add both hands and that gives you 10...now take off your shoes and socks, you should have 5 toe's on each foot..now add both hands and 1 foot, that will give you 15, count 2 toes on the other foot, that gives you 17 - the number of games the Fools had to win...add 2 MORE toes, that will give you 19 - the number of games the pats needed to win...you should have 1 toe left....stick it up your ass...

19 is more than 17.

Is 'class' openly rooting for a team to lose so you don't becomes insignificant like Shula and his band of tools did?

GFY shitdick:4321:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Now you know how hard it is.

Therick67* on 02-04-2008 at 06:11 PM said:
First off dickless I don't need your respect and I could give a shit less who you feel bad for...The Pats have 3 Championships in the last 8 years - whens the last time the Fools won anything???
GFY shitdick:4321:

Well maybe if we were Videotaping other teams pratices we would have a few more.
Stop crying you got your azzz whup!

Again the 1972 Miami Dolphins legend lives on!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Now you know how hard it is.

phin4ever on 02-04-2008 at 05:38 PM said:
Well maybe if we were Videotaping other teams pratices we would have a few more.
Stop crying you got your azzz whup!

Again the 1972 Miami Dolphins legend lives on!!!

No crying from me...

Lombardis

Pats - 3

Fools - 2

Maybe we should have our Coach on the Competition comittee..

keep crying it aint happening this year or next
your team is too old.

phin4ever on 02-04-2008 at 05:51 PM said:
keep crying it aint happening this year or next
your team is too old.

How's the AFCE basement? maybe you can draft a good owner with the #1 pick..

Therick67* on 02-04-2008 at 05:56 PM said:
How's the AFCE basement? maybe you can draft a good owner with the #1 pick..

LOL! Good one. ;)

Bender on 02-03-2008 at 11:48 PM said:
18-1 is still mathematically better than 17-0.

17-0 Winning percentage: 1.000

18-1 Winning percentage: .947

1.000 > 0.947.

3703362911.jpeg

Steeltime on 02-04-2008 at 06:35 PM said:
17-0 Winning percentage: 1.000

18-1 Winning percentage: .947

1.000 > 0.947.

3703362911.jpeg

What was the Stoolers winning percentageROFL

Congrats Pat fan for a good season.
Even if you fell short.

From the 1972 Miami Dolphins

The Pats didn't have the advantage of playing two less games and a JV schedule....

There's an old adage in sports: You can only beat who you play. Well, the '72 Dolphins beat a bunch of nobodies. None of their opponents reached the playoffs, and only two of them -- the Giants and Chiefs -- finished over .500. Each was 8-6.

The 1972 Dolphins are the only Super Bowl winner since the merger that didn't face a playoff team and the only Super Bowl winner ever that didn't face a team that won nine or more games. It looks like the Patriots will have beaten at least three teams headed for the 2007 playoffs -- the Chargers, Cowboys and Colts, and would have to beat two more: the Steelers and Giants.

What's more, that Dolphins team did not face a quarterback who finished that season with a rating north of 84 (that would have been Norm Snead, not exactly in the prime of his career).

There's something to be said for a team that knows how to win close games, but the Dolphins weren't good enough to blow anybody out in 1972. They beat the 7-7 Vikings by two, the 4-9-1 Bills by one, the 7-7 Jets by four.

And then they sputtered in their first two postseason games, overcoming a 14-13 fourth-quarter deficit to beat the Cleveland Browns, whose quarterback was the one and only Mike Phipps. That year, the Browns scored the fewest points of any playoff team. Phipps completed a lowly 47.2 percent of his passes during the '72 season

Re: Re: Re: Now you know how hard it is.

phin4ever on 02-04-2008 at 02:27 PM said:

So what are you saying?

Who is the AssClown now.

stfu6.jpg

Back